Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Had a white girlfriend who I fucked outside in the dirt in her vegetable garden. It was in a rural area, and I heard a cow go moooooooo as we fucked like animals ourselves on our hands and knees doggy-style in her garden :D

But maybe the craziest was with this white couple I met. They had this van you see. While the husband was driving it around town, me and the wife were in the back having sex. We sucked and fucked while he drove all over the place until we were finished. Thought he was gonna crash ?

LOL I'm sure the husband was jacking his little white dick furiously while you fucked his slut wife in the back of the van.

I went to pick up a tractor part st the farm supply near home. I told the iwner Id be late and just leave it behind their shop. I parked an walked behind the store to the shop. An older black man had the owners young (14) ******* on the back of a piece of equipment on a blanket banging her like crazy. She was spread eagle holding her ankles and he was standing up in her pussy. I stepped back and watched them. He really worked her good and she was begging for it too. She was so tiny but dhe coukd take him to the nuts. It was one of the hottest fcks ive ever seen. He was s brute of a guy. When he got his nut and pulled out he started petting her pussy. Then she went straight down and cleaned him. About thst time I walked around the corner. She scrambled for her clothes. He just calmly pulled his pants up buckling his belt smiling. She was red as a beet and her long blond hair dripping wet. She quickly left. I got my part to leave. He just told me. "you know how these girls are nowadays we do this all the time. Dont wanna hear anything about it though it would spoil the fun". I never mentioned it. But I sure got great service there.
Im sure he kept her busy tbrough high school. Ladt time I saw her she had a IR baby girl.?? Hahaha. Its nice to see the wht girls learn young.

too bad she was so embarassed or she coud of got smore from u too ?

Have a new place. Hotel room balcony. Actually it was the 30th floor of the Hilton Rainbow Tower in Hawaii.

My wife and I had kind of given up on finding such adult fun. Not much of this kind of thing going on in Honolulu. But we had met a couple at the beginning of the week. We kept running into each other getting food, on the beach, and walking in town. My wife commented several times how handsome he looked. Late 20s, 6 ft, Marine. His girl friend was late 20's, 5'7 maybe, and one hell of a body.

By Friday night my wife had decided to see how things might go. It was my birthday after all. We were at the hotel bar and drinking a bit. They got up and danced a bit and were enjoying. His GF and I were chatting and got bored so we went for a walk. An hour later or so I texted my wife that we were headed up to our room if they wanted to join.

Nothing happened between us right away, just lost the shoes and sat on the balcony. We had the door slightly closed, but the curtains were wide open. We watched as my wife and her new marine came in and started dancing some more. It wasn't long before they were losing close. When he slowly lowered my naked wife to the bed, his gf couldn't watch any longer and turned and stood looking out. I slowly got up and came up behind her to make sure she was ok. We were kind of trapped.

She said she was ok, she wasn't mad. She said he did it all the time, women would come on to him everywhere, but she wished she would get her turn.

That was all I needed. I slowly worked my way closer to her and over time, removed her bikini bottom and pulled up her sun dress. By the time we were done her chest was hanging out over the railing, swinging free on every stroke.

It was an amazing start to my birthday present that night.

Have a new place. Hotel room balcony. Actually it was the 30th floor of the Hilton Rainbow Tower in Hawaii.

My wife and I had kind of given up on finding such adult fun. Not much of this kind of thing going on in Honolulu. But we had met a couple at the beginning of the week. We kept running into each other getting food, on the beach, and walking in town. My wife commented several times how handsome he looked. Late 20s, 6 ft, Marine. His girl friend was late 20's, 5'7 maybe, and one hell of a body.

By Friday night my wife had decided to see how things might go. It was my birthday after all. We were at the hotel bar and drinking a bit. They got up and danced a bit and were enjoying. His GF and I were chatting and got bored so we went for a walk. An hour later or so I texted my wife that we were headed up to our room if they wanted to join.

Nothing happened between us right away, just lost the shoes and sat on the balcony. We had the door slightly closed, but the curtains were wide open. We watched as my wife and her new marine came in and started dancing some more. It wasn't long before they were losing close. When he slowly lowered my naked wife to the bed, his gf couldn't watch any longer and turned and stood looking out. I slowly got up and came up behind her to make sure she was ok. We were kind of trapped.

She said she was ok, she wasn't mad. She said he did it all the time, women would come on to him everywhere, but she wished she would get her turn.

That was all I needed. I slowly worked my way closer to her and over time, removed her bikini bottom and pulled up her sun dress. By the time we were done her chest was hanging out over the railing, swinging free on every stroke.

It was an amazing start to my birthday present that night.
Nice!

Back