Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

• On her tits or face

Votes: 108 9.7%
  • Fill her pussy up!

Votes: 874 78.7%
  • In her mouth or ass

Votes: 114 10.3%
  • In a condom

Votes: 15 1.4%

• Total voters
I want 2 heavy loads...First deep in her stretched, aching pussy and then another across her face as he pulls his Big Black Cock out of her mouth, drops part of his load across her face and then he shoves it back in her mouth so she can take the rest of his cum shot....in her mouth..then she cleans his still throbbing Big Black Cock and swallows EVERY drop.
My wife prefers the black men to cum in her unprotected married white cunt or into her mouth so she can enjoy swallowing the black man's cum load.
I prefer for the black men to shoot their cum loads on my wife's face, lips and in her mouth. But I want to lick up the black men's cum loads off of my wife's face, kiss her cum soaked lips and then give her a deep French so I can taste their cum load in my wife's tongue which is swimming in the black men's cum load. Then my wife can savor the black men's cum loads before she enjoys swallowing their cum load.

I want 2 heavy loads...First deep in her stretched, aching pussy and then another across her face as he pulls his Big Black Cock out of her mouth, drops part of his load across her face and then he shoves it back in her mouth so she can take the rest of his cum shot....in her mouth..then she cleans his still throbbing Big Black Cock and swallows EVERY drop.

Attachments

• IMG_20240117_000524926.jpg
    IMG_20240117_000524926.jpg
    959.7 KB · Views: 37
Back