Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

• On her tits or face

Votes: 108 9.7%
  • Fill her pussy up!

Votes: 875 78.7%
  • In her mouth or ass

Votes: 114 10.3%
  • In a condom

Votes: 15 1.3%

• Total voters
It’s been deep in her pussy the last couple times, but it would be nice to see it on her face and tits sometime if she wants it. It’s up to her and him. I enjoy whatever mess they make afterwards.

I want 2 heavy loads...First deep in her stretched, aching pussy and then another across her face as he pulls his Big Black Cock out of her mouth, drops part of his load across her face and then he shoves it back in her mouth so she can take the rest of his cum shot....in her mouth..then she cleans his still throbbing Big Black Cock and swallows EVERY drop.

I want 2 heavy loads...First deep in her stretched, aching pussy and then another across her face as he pulls his Big Black Cock out of her mouth, drops part of his load across her face and then he shoves it back in her mouth so she can take the rest of his cum shot....in her mouth..then she cleans his still throbbing Big Black Cock and swallows EVERY drop.
My wife always takes two loads, first one in pussy followed by one on the mouth after. To be honest whilst watching it's the mouth one that turns me on the most

Back