Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

• On her tits or face

Votes: 108 9.7%
  • Fill her pussy up!

Votes: 875 78.7%
  • In her mouth or ass

Votes: 114 10.3%
  • In a condom

Votes: 15 1.3%

• Total voters
Agree .. deep in her pussy .... my wife would not consider anything else ... give herself finally after her own orgasm for her lover to to take his ... then later, if he has been good, reward him by bringing him off on her mouth ... (can still remember when I woke and found my wife quietly bringing her lover to ogasm in her mouth) .. then, if she sees him for a second or third time and knows how much cum he has and can repeat, she will bring him off in her mouth first, to experience his first full load.

Since we're party or club swingers,
Nothing better than sloppy seconds, after he has stretched, cum in and made her squirt for hours. It’s wide open, swollen and beat. My little cock falls right in and uses his cum for lube! Then I cum too!
If a bull insists on a condoms, we assume that he has a good reason. She has played in swinger clubs and parties for years and we have never caught even a cold.

For her, it frequently takes until the second or 3rd bull for her to start orgasming. Once the first explosion happens, her orgasms become more frequent and she will cum all night. Consequently, I encourage her to take another bull(s) and I usually run trains on her all night.

Just like sharing my wife as a QOS, it really rings my bell for people at clubs and parties to watch the cum running down her legs and hear her shoes squishing. Love watching her walk down stairs or stand at the bar afterwards. It drives bulls wild too, based on the number of strangers who have fucked her leaning against a bar (or really everywhere) afterwards and continue lining up.

By the time we reach home her pussy has been pounded soft and swollen, while still holding multiple guys cum. So she is like fucking a squishy, cloud. And we both explode like rockets, as we add our cum to the nights. Reclaiming her is the best.

Some bulls will pull out when bare backing. It's fine though, different strokes and all that.

Attachments

• short BB dog(1).MP4
    3.6 MB
I just,loved fucking my wife when She came home after BBC sex, especially after,a weekend session and She had taken a lot of cocks, The smell, The sloppy wet fuck, The taste of Her, The slutty thing they had got Her to do, some outrageous.
We both loved it.
Itmis such a shame it all has to end some day, age takes its toll.😢

Back