Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

• On her tits or face

Votes: 108 9.7%
  • Fill her pussy up!

Votes: 874 78.7%
  • In her mouth or ass

Votes: 114 10.3%
  • In a condom

Votes: 15 1.4%

• Total voters
The best for the two of them is obviously in her pussy, and for me after he is finished with her in many ways that she always enjoys as do I.

Although I always enjoyed when he came inside her pussy unprotected, I did love watching him shoot his virile sperm across her mouth, face and tits. He could shoot that far so all he had to do was pull out, jerk it a few times and 5-6 volleys of hot cum came flying across their bodies painting her breasts and face. Idk, maybe it was because I'm such a boob man, but seeing them glisten with another man's cum turned me on more than watching his cock twitch inside her pussy. I mean, everything is great and eating her pussy after getting filled in a great dessert. Hard to choose.

Sarah always wanted Thom's seed inside her. It was her choice from the very first time they were together. I usually got sloppy seconds, although if it had been 6 weeks or so between Thom's visit, Sarah would often stay all night with Thom in the spare bedroom. They did NOT get much sleep!

Anyone fantasizes about watching another man fuck your gf/wife's feet, then cumming all over her soles and finally she puts her feet on your cock and starts rubbing it and gives you a footjob using the cum from the other man as lube?

Back