Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Where do you want her Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

• On her tits or face

Votes: 108 9.7%
  • Fill her pussy up!

Votes: 874 78.7%
  • In her mouth or ass

Votes: 114 10.3%
  • In a condom

Votes: 15 1.4%

• Total voters
In her pussy but also I prefer her face. It's like hes making his territory. I loved when my gfv was made to leave his cum on her face afterwards and walk around the house with it on. Or was like he made sure to show her as his property and the extent she was willing to satisfy his demands. My gf would rarely ever let me give her a facial and would always be disgusted. With him she would take it no hesitation

Would love the privilege of cleaning it from her pussy, but damn how i'd love him to fill one up like this just for me. Like a no sex for a week, ball emptying amount of thick cum

tumblr_nj3zxyHF3z1rj2pebo1_1280.jpg
Now THATS a load!!! Seems like a waste not getting it straight from the source though. I’d want it down my throat.

Even though my preference has no bearing on what transpires, I'm especially aroused when my wife's much younger bull drives deep and unleashes his seed in her vagina. Fortunately this is the usual outcome. On rare occasion (and at my wife's request), he'll pull out at the last minute and she'll watch him ejaculate onto her tummy and breasts. She loves watching an erect penis pulse and spit.

Back