When was the first time, or have you ever tasted A black mans semen?

Ok this can be for the Ladies or the cuckolds... Have you or haven't you? And when was your first time? ? Was it planned or by accident? Done willingly or ******? Was it a surprise , like you had your mouth on it and he just unloaded and gave you a mouth full, or were you completely unaware, such as a cuckold unknowingly licking a well used pussy that's been pumped full of black seed?

My husbands first time was with our older black weed dealer who I would do trades for sex with. One time after he left my husband wanted to 69 and his whole load slid down my husbands mouth unexpectedly lol thats when he started to purposely try to eat my lovers cum out of me. He was 21 or 22. Mine was 14 and was with my boyfriend of the time.

First time was with my first black guy, about 15 years ago. I was sucking his cock and when he got close, he grabbed my head and just started stroking his cock in and out of my mouth (I guess you'd call it "face-fucking"). I wouldn't say I was ******, but he didn't ask, either. It was just obvious that he was going to cum in my mouth. And of course he did, and he really seemed to enjoy it, filling my mouth with his semen. I enjoyed it, too. ? I've had similar experiences with all my black sex partners.

Last edited:
it was in my mid forties, when I had the experience of some male blacks on a short trip to Marrakesh; the entire evening wasn't planned, but it made it to one of the most influencing evenings ever (see my post: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/info-about-me.101769/)
at least - on one point of arousement - I absolutely wanted the guys to cum in my mouth and let me swallow their cum; it was absolutely great

So my first time tasting a black guys semen was like the 3rd time I was with my first black guy (first 2 times he just fucked me) the 3rd time he asked that I suck him off before we fucked... it took like a 15 minute bj but eventually he came, damn was it a lot... remember to this day thinking “there’s no way this is a normal amount” well turns out for bbc that was a normal amount.

So my first time tasting a black guys semen was like the 3rd time I was with my first black guy (first 2 times he just fucked me) the 3rd time he asked that I suck him off before we fucked... it took like a 15 minute bj but eventually he came, damn was it a lot... remember to this day thinking “there’s no way this is a normal amount” well turns out for bbc that was a normal amount.
Too true I heavy cum loads

My ex sis in law says the same thing . I came in her mouth at a pool party

Ok this can be for the Ladies or the cuckolds... Have you or haven't you? And when was your first time? ? Was it planned or by accident? Done willingly or ******? Was it a surprise , like you had your mouth on it and he just unloaded and gave you a mouth full, or were you completely unaware, such as a cuckold unknowingly licking a well used pussy that's been pumped full of black seed?
In my teens I used to suck a nice big black man's cock.
He was top and I the bottom.
He did me many times. He was quite rough with me sometimes but I did like it.

Back