When the husband doesn't know.

Bull! I hear you bringing clarity when you feel compelled, you're just a bit half assed about it. There is no reason why you cannot be entertaining, funny, and still have a powerful purpose and point you can stand behind. And yes, the voice of reason, which some do not find palatable to their unquestioning impulses and emotional whims.

Bull! I hear you bringing clarity when you feel compelled, you're just a bit half assed about it. .

My apologies, but usually when I'm visiting this site, it's while I'm at work and between customers, often giving me less than 5-10 minutes to read a post and comment on it with that "clarity" you suggest. That's why I told Torp that I didn't have the time to focus on commenting and debating in the political thread that he so desired. I can appreciate your point, however. Mac

Personally, I've been on both sides of this and to be 100% honest, as much as I enjoy the aspect of giving the wife or gf something that he never could in front of him, I enjoy the secrecy more. Call it the thrill of sneaking around, or taking something he doesn't want me to have, but I like him not knowing and watching her succumb to dark desires, pun intended.
I have always enjoyed the secrecy. I like the idea that there are people that think they know me and know about me but have no idea.

Sometimes it's so hard having a cuckold husband...do they have to know everything? Every now and then you have to keep them guessing.
I don't always need to know everything. In fact, I love it when my wife comes home and starts dropping hints about an encounter she had at work, or going to lunch with her Black Boyfriend, or comes back from a night out with the girls with a big grin on her face and her panties are missing! I like to watch, oh how I love to watch, but I also know her pussy doesn't get satisfied at home!Side.jpg

My hubby knows EVERYTHING. No secrets is what we agreed on when we started down this path. But, its not all my enjoyment, he likes black women too, and I don't mind watching him either :)

I don't always need to know everything. In fact, I love it when my wife comes home and starts dropping hints about an encounter she had at work, or going to lunch with her Black Boyfriend, or comes back from a night out with the girls with a big grin on her face and her panties are missing! I like to watch, oh how I love to watch, but I also know her pussy doesn't get satisfied at home!View attachment 457596
Nice bush!

Sleeping around behind your husbands/wifes back is cheating period no amount of liberal speak or new age Psychobabble covers it you don't want him/her tell them if you want an open relationship tell them if they agree fine if they don't leave them or shut up and get some self control! personally if you prefer sleeping with black/brown guy's why don't you just marry one and be done with it no need for any extra hassle ?

Are most of the women in your circle married with unaware hubbies?
I would have to yes but I really don't know for sure. One of the cardinal rules is discretion. It is just assumed that secrets needs to be kept. I have found that it is better to listen more than I talk. My partners tell me me what they want/need me to know. I am reasonably certain most of the women in the last 15 or 20 years or more have shared my bed without their husbands knowledge or approval

Reactions: wit
Sleeping around behind your husbands/wifes back is cheating period no amount of liberal speak or new age Psychobabble covers it you don't want him/her tell them if you want an open relationship tell them if they agree fine if they don't leave them or shut up and get some self control! personally if you prefer sleeping with black/brown guy's why don't you just marry one and be done with it no need for any extra hassle ?
Probably because variety is the spice of life.

No offense, but fertility doesn't prove aptitude in being a *******, any more so than a woman being able to crank out a nursery full of ******* proves her to be a good mom. It doesn't take much know how to produce them, but it does to raise them.
There are a lot of people in the world that should just be thinking recreation instead of procreation. Making a baby is easy. Raising it to adulthood and instilling the skills and values to be a useful member of society is considerably more challenging and rewarding.

Last edited:
Probably because variety is the spice of life.
Variety is is fine as long as your honest about it and I will say on more thing about this subject allot of double standards shown from women when it's the woman doing the sleeping around on this issue but when the roles are reversed and the guy is spicing up his life as you put it he's a dog a cheat and no good have heard it so many times in conversations with friends complaining about their man but when women do it other women tend to say she is exploring her sexuality or some how expressing herself . I would not be at all happy if it was my husband or bf thats all I am saying you get treated how you treat other people sometimes.

Variety is is fine as long as your honest about it and I will say on more thing about this subject allot of double standards shown from women when it's the woman doing the sleeping around on this issue but when the roles are reversed and the guy is spicing up his life as you put it he's a dog a cheat and no good have heard it so many times in conversations with friends complaining about their man but when women do it other women tend to say she is exploring her sexuality or some how expressing herself . I would not be at all happy if it was my husband or bf thats all I am saying you get treated how you treat other people sometimes.
There is definitely a double standard, has been for a few thousand years. I don't agree with it but that's just the way things are. Honesty is the best course of action, however that will not work for some people so discretion is an alternative, riskier, but an alternative. For better or worse for some people the risk heightens the experience for them

There is definitely a double standard, has been for a few thousand years. I don't agree with it but that's just the way things are. Honesty is the best course of action, however that will not work for some people so discretion is an alternative, riskier, but an alternative. For better or worse for some people the risk heightens the experience for them

As you already know Torpedo, I chat with a lot of women and for some of them who told me they are cheating on there husband/boyfriend, many of them have said exactly what you just said and that the risk of cheating, very much heightens the experience for them..

Let them get upset if that is the cost of honesty. In my opinion it is far more harmful to secretly desire others whilst being with a partner you do not feel, for one reason or another, you can share that with, even -- especially -- if it will hurt him/her.

Someone saying they want an open relationship or desire someone else is not necessarily eschewing the responsibility of sexual attraction, or desire, in the relationship.

Only the way that you put it totally sounds like they, and you, are eschewing responsibility and basic empathy. If you care about someone you owe it to them to honour their feelings and work on your relationship. Either you had an attraction to them at some point, or you massively take them for granted, of which the flavor of your wording sounds very much like. Just dropping one day that you are attracted to other people and want an open relationship, with the enormous underlying message that you are not that attracted to them anymore or do not take their potential specialness into account, is going to upset anyone who has an emotional backbone. Swinging and things can work but it usually takes exploring kinky sexual exploration, and can be further down the line. Though truly I've never met anyone who truly needed to see more than one person at one time, except when very young and exploring. In my experience it usually speaks to a monumental lack of emotional connection.

And yes there is a huge double standard. I have never heard of the cuckold relationship being done with a man who introduces his wife to her bull female equivalent. The simple reason that there is a gulf of an empathy gap between men and women. People naturally jump to the woman's needs and aid, while the man is faced with a monumental fate of the strongest survive. Because of that, cuckolding women who would not be willing to let their husband do this exact thing tend to get on my nerves. They tend to see men as emotionless and disposable, and the double standards is just rampant within their relationships.

As you already know Torpedo, I chat with a lot of women and for some of them who told me they are cheating on there husband/boyfriend, many of them have said exactly what you just said and that the risk of cheating, very much heightens the experience for them..
You probably are far from unique in communicating with other women. I have always felt that women as a general rule communicate more to other women about their lives than men do to other men

Back