When the husband doesn't know.

Having read through the length of this topic, I notice several ladies saying their husbands don't know what they're doing ... if that involves other men, that's true cuckolding, and I can almost assure the ladies that the outcome of their husbands finding out can be expected to be quite different than if their husbands knew. I imagine most keep this activity a secret from their husbands simply because they don't know what their husband's response would be IF he knew; I can appreciate that excuse. But that reveals a deeper concern about the marriage, if this is the case.

Going behind the husband's back to cuckold him is the truest form of cheating, and I can almost guarantee the results of his finding out (and he will eventually find out) will cause a negative impact to the marriage. Also, by choosing to keep this activity a secret, it proves the lack of trust that they have in their relationship with their husbands. Simply put the shoe on the other foot; imagine the husbands slipping around behind the backs of the wives. What would be the wive's response to finding out that their husbands were doing something similar?

I suggest that the only smart & safe way to enjoy this activity is to have a a trustful relationship with the spouse that will enable them to share sensitive topics and sexual fantasies. Having been with my wife 19 years now, I think this is the only logical route to go IF you truly care about your marriage. It might surprise the ladies to know that their men are much more likely, than they realize, in a willingness to share in their fantasies. I just don't think its smart to screw around with anyone behind the back of the spouse, unless you really don't care about the marriage. If you don't have trust in your marriage, you really don't have a marriage when you think about it.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

Last edited:
My husband has no clue about my infidelity. I tell myself it is because he is away so often, I get lonely. Except that every time he leaves, I am sitting on a bar stool with my legs crossed smiling at the sexy black man at the end of the bar. He'll buy me a ******* and it will happen again...

My husband has no clue about my infidelity. I tell myself it is because he is away so often, I get lonely. Except that every time he leaves, I am sitting on a bar stool with my legs crossed smiling at the sexy black man at the end of the bar. He'll buy me a ******* and it will happen again...

That's how I met my BBC at the bar he stared and I melted

Having read through the length of this topic, I notice several ladies saying their husbands don't know what they're doing ... if that involves other men, that's true cuckolding, and I can almost assure the ladies that the outcome of their husbands finding out can be expected to be quite different than if their husbands knew. I imagine most keep this activity a secret from their husbands simply because they don't know what their husband's response would be IF he knew; I can appreciate that excuse. But that reveals a deeper concern about the marriage, if this is the case.

Going behind the husband's back to cuckold him is the truest form of cheating, and I can almost guarantee the results of his finding out (and he will eventually find out) will cause a negative impact to the marriage. Also, by choosing to keep this activity a secret, it proves the lack of trust that they have in their relationship with their husbands. Simply put the shoe on the other foot; imagine the husbands slipping around behind the backs of the wives. What would be the wive's response to finding out that their husbands were doing something similar?

I suggest that the only smart & safe way to enjoy this activity is to have a a trustful relationship with the spouse that will enable them to share sensitive topics and sexual fantasies. Having been with my wife 19 years now, I think this is the only logical route to go IF you truly care about your marriage. It might surprise the ladies to know that their men are much more likely, than they realize, in their husbands' willingness to share in their fantasies. I just don't think its smart to screw around with anyone behind the back of the spouse, unless you really don't care about the marriage. If you don't have trust in your marriage, you really don't have a marriage when you think about it.
View attachment 363910 Mac
I disagree that the an unknowing husband will find out. Being open and honest is a better approach but for those women that have an unknowing husband I would say that the odds are quite good he will remain unknowing, provided that the woman does not use an excess of ******* or alcohol. I am not being cynical but women for the most part are far better at deception than men are.

I disagree that the an unknowing husband will find out. Being open and honest is a better approach but for those women that have an unknowing husband I would say that the odds are quite good he will remain unknowing, provided that the woman does not use an excess of ******* or alcohol. I am not being cynical but women for the most part are far better at deception than men are.
The only problem with this comment is that is very hard to hide the fact that we have been with a BBC as our bodies change shape (you know what I mean} and to try and explain is very hard so deception can only work if you are not having sex with your husband

No one should ever feel guilty. I am on here to find experiences for my girl. It is his fault for not wanting to please you.

no idea, so you are just the worst thing on earth. You don't have to make assume your desire with the destruction of somebody else, because a day he will know. Seriously, we made some nasty xp, with girls, with black.. but i can make a bullet in the head of my wife and perhaps the head of the guy if he knows she was with somebody. And she knows it.
You can be swinger, if you like bbc, you can accept to fuck with a couple or a girl for your husband, make free relation also... You can have also some men interested by mmf. And some don't want, so you leave them.

Wild sex is just a game, if you are not able to respect others you are less than an *******, so destruct yourself and not your family. This is exactly like men that are unable to don't cheat their wives, where as they have children... they can destruct their family for a tight pussy.

I'm not even married, however i live with the same person since more than 15 y, and honesty is the base of a relationship. The reality is the cheaters are just weaks, cowards, selfishes. I think you can be swinger, even like the more nasties things as a game, like bukkake and even gang bang as this is not the only thing you are. You can play a role, as a cheating relation, but a true cheater is happy to exploit turst accorded, to humiliate his/her partner as that made a better person... but since when a person unable to be a trusted person is better than an other able ?

This is not even the spirit of swingers, and swingers hate cheaters !

Cheating is a lot like robbery/stealing in a way. They successfully get away with it several times (not getting caught), then they start taking bigger chances ... being a bit more careless each time. Its almost like they want to get caught, but what's happening is the confidence level has over-ridden common sense and caution, and so eventually the robbers/thieves, as well as the adulteress/adulters, DO usually get caught, eventually.
I guess you need to weigh the eventual outcome to the activity in question ... will it be worth it when you are caught. Notice I said "when", not "if". :)

I am a white male. But had to share, I absolutely love being with married women / women in relationships and engaged women when the guy does not know. Ever since seeing the movie "internal affairs" I have been hooked.. have had 3 married women and one engaged woman calling their hubbies /fiance while they are riding me.. hot for both of us. Have built on that more and more.

I suggest that the only smart & safe way to enjoy this activity is to have a a trustful relationship with the spouse that will enable them to share sensitive topics and sexual fantasies. Having been with my wife 19 years now, I think this is the only logical route to go IF you truly care about your marriage. It might surprise the ladies to know that their men are much more likely, than they realize, in a willingness to share in their fantasies. I just don't think its smart to screw around with anyone behind the back of the spouse, unless you really don't care about the marriage. If you don't have trust in your marriage, you really don't have a marriage when you think about it.
View attachment 363910 Mac
I think this is another area we will have to agree to disagree. Granted, an open honest relationship is preferable but I can assure you that nearly everyone has secrets. Secrets can be kept sometimes on a rather large scale. Then there are people that really don't want to know the truth. One very important consideration is that for the most part women are far better at deception and secrets than men are. Anyone that thinks otherwise is naive

Well, that's just the point ... cheating can go on for a long time without notice, but eventually, the truth usually comes out. hardchock69 makes a point, whether serious or not; if a woman is cheating with another man, where there's a significant difference in size (girth particularly), if the husband is attentive to his wife's activities, he'll eventually know. Or she'll come in with cum-stained panties and he'll know. Same with Aliena's statement ... her husband won't know until she doesn't care if he knows or not, or until she finds the man that gives her more of what she wants and starts spending significant time with him.
I understand where Torp is coming from, but he's on the giving end of this cheating ... he's not going home to an eventual suspicious spouse. If he was, and he cheated for any length of time, he'd most likely get tabbed.
You cheat ... you roll the dice and take your chances. Roll 'em enough, and snake-eyes will eventually pop up! :eek:

Back