When the husband doesn't know.

My husband has no clue about my infidelity. I tell myself it is because he is away so often, I get lonely. Except that every time he leaves, I am sitting on a bar stool with my legs crossed smiling at the sexy black man at the end of the bar. He'll buy me a ******* and it will happen again...
My ind of woman!

My husband has no clue about my infidelity. I tell myself it is because he is away so often, I get lonely. Except that every time he leaves, I am sitting on a bar stool with my legs crossed smiling at the sexy black man at the end of the bar. He'll buy me a ******* and it will happen again...
You and I are the same, I have the same situation ,it's nice too meet someone with the same feelings

Nothing like feeling the adrenalize running when we re fucking a hot married gal. When the husband doesn't know, We are the kings!!!

I'll probably get flamed for this one, but there is nothing sexier to me than a hot white wife or fiance succumbing to her deepest desires behind the back of a white fiance or husband whom she loves dearly, but does not satisfy sexually the way a black man can.

Of course you must use your utmost discretion when posting here, but are any ladies currently (or previously) in this situation? Any black men experienced this situation?

What are your thoughts and your stories? Does it turn you on more knowing you're doing something you shouldn't be? Or on the other hand, do you think it's perfectly justified?

I think this is another area we will have to agree to disagree. Granted, an open honest relationship is preferable but I can assure you that nearly everyone has secrets. Secrets can be kept sometimes on a rather large scale. Then there are people that really don't want to know the truth. One very important consideration is that for the most part women are far better at deception and secrets than men are. Anyone that thinks otherwise is naive
Are most of the women in your circle married with unaware hubbies?

Are most of the women in your circle married with unaware hubbies?
I know none of the husbands participate. I assume most if not all are unaware of their wives extracurricular activities. While the members of the group all get along well, I don't pry. Discretion is paramount. It is possible that some of the husbands may be aware and choose to ignore the situation. Nearly all the members of the group are fairly well off and well known and respected in the community. A public scandal wouldn't be particularly beneficial to anyone. However my own gut feeling is that none of the husband's know.

I'll probably get flamed for this one, but there is nothing sexier to me than a hot white wife or fiance succumbing to her deepest desires behind the back of a white fiance or husband whom she loves dearly, but does not satisfy sexually the way a black man can.

Of course you must use your utmost discretion when posting here, but are any ladies currently (or previously) in this situation? Any black men experienced this situation?

What are e your thoughts and your stories? Does it turn you on more knowing you're doing something you shouldn't be? Or on the other hand, do you think it's perfectly justified?
M

What are your thoughts and your stories? Does it turn you on more knowing you're doing something you shouldn't be? Or on the other hand, do you think it's perfectly justified?
My y

Back