When did you realize your man had a little dicklet?

He is my husband. So yes still with him. When he brought up wanting me to be a hotwife I told him I had been cheating with my ex and then 2 times with a BBC I met one night at the bar the girls and I go to. He was turned on. Not mad at all. I am still fucking my ex, quite a few of my husbands friends, the neighbor and 7 or 8 of his friends too. Not cheating cause he gives me permission and wants me to

That is a whole lot of dick you are getting and with your husband's permission. Sounds like you guys are living the dream. Good for you and thanks for sharing.

Husband is average. Nothing more, nothing less and has always been quick in bed. UNfortunately for him average and quick does nothing for me anymore
Very nice @ClaireBear. Seems like after a time average and quick wasn't doing it anymore. I have heard from quite a few women of how so many men get so excited, that it is often over before they get warmed up. No damn self-control. lol

Getting taken care of thoroughly with some good mind fucking, sounds like that's the ticket for you. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Hello ladies. I have received quite a few messages as of late from both women and cucks, that's not just the size and slipping out as the only issues. Many have cucks have confessed and women confirmed that too many cucks get so excited that it's over before it starts. I guess that explains why so many white women are searching for bigger and better. Nice...I love it!!

My wife found out before we even started dating, but that’s a completely other story, it really set out the terms that I was too small for her and she needed to find a real man to pleasure her

My wife found out before we even started dating, but that’s a completely other story, it really set out the terms that I was too small for her and she needed to find a real man to pleasure her
Sounds like you and your wife were destined to find her some good dick and you went the black man route. Very good for you. I am pleased to hear this.

Not sure how long you and your wife been together but it sounds like things are working out well and everyone is winning. I love it!!

Sounds like you and your wife were destined to find her some good dick and you went the black man route. Very good for you. I am pleased to hear this.

Not sure how long you and your wife been together but it sounds like things are working out well and everyone is winning. I love it!!
We’ve been together for 10 years now, married for 3, and our bull has lived with us for 2.5 of those years

I knew when my husband invited a black work colleague to our house after he noticed his very large black penis while standing next to him at the company urinals, he arrived at our house wearing a white T shirt and very loose track bottoms. These allowed his penis outline to be clearly visible.
As much as my husband had wanted me to have sexual experience with his colleague I refused although seeing the outline of his penis made me very inquisitive.. my husband in his quest to get me interested in trying black cock , he brought home interracial films and realistic black didos which we used while watching the films.Seeing the size of the black guy’s penis and the realistic dildos made me realise how small my husbands penis is.
See pictures of his insignificante little white cock ,,,

Attachments

• IMG_0757.jpeg
    IMG_0757.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0761.jpeg
    IMG_0761.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I knew when my husband invited a black work colleague to our house after he noticed his very large black penis while standing next to him at the company urinals, he arrived at our house wearing a white T shirt and very loose track bottoms. These allowed his penis outline to be clearly visible.
As much as my husband had wanted me to have sexual experience with his colleague I refused although seeing the outline of his penis made me very inquisitive.. my husband in his quest to get me interested in trying black cock , he brought home interracial films and realistic black didos which we used while watching the films.Seeing the size of the black guy’s penis and the realistic dildos made me realise how small my husbands penis is.
And they sat, the rest as they say is history. I love it!!

I don’t use the word “dicklet” but my husband is only 4.5in. Since we’ve been married, he’s also put on weight, so his belly has gotten a little in the way, too. So when I had my BBC bull experience, it was a completely new thing for me to feel both so stretched out but also a cock so far up my body. It was painful, too, and it took a while to get used to it, but now it’s a feeling that I need to feel from time to time. That’s what I use my huge dildo for.
That’s what my wife told me before she said her bull wanted me to wear a cage 😔

Back