When did you realize your man had a little dicklet?

We were very close to a couple when he were first married. His wife confided in me and told me how large her husband was. I couldn't believe he could be that much bigger than my husband. We mutually seduced each other and I found out how satisfying a huge cock was. After that Iwas on a quest. I loved my husband but I had a need for the feeling a large cock provides.

We were very close to a couple when he were first married. His wife confided in me and told me how large her husband was. I couldn't believe he could be that much bigger than my husband. We mutually seduced each other and I found out how satisfying a huge cock was. After that Iwas on a quest. I loved my husband but I had a need for the feeling a large cock provides.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have found that there are quite a few women who will accept mediocre, sometimes I definitely, but when some get turned on to some good dick and someone who can mind fuck you too, it is 🔥.

How did and has your husband accepted his role?

I don’t use the word “dicklet” but my husband is only 4.5in. Since we’ve been married, he’s also put on weight, so his belly has gotten a little in the way, too. So when I had my BBC bull experience, it was a completely new thing for me to feel both so stretched out but also a cock so far up my body. It was painful, too, and it took a while to get used to it, but now it’s a feeling that I need to feel from time to time. That’s what I use my huge dildo for.

I don’t use the word “dicklet” but my husband is only 4.5in. Since we’ve been married, he’s also put on weight, so his belly has gotten a little in the way, too. So when I had my BBC bull experience, it was a completely new thing for me to feel both so stretched out but also a cock so far up my body. It was painful, too, and it took a while to get used to it, but now it’s a feeling that I need to feel from time to time. That’s what I use my huge dildo for.
Thanks for sharing. I guess smaller penis would work. lol Yes and then putting on some weight, yeah that doesn't help either. Seems as though it took a little practice but it was well worth it to be filled so well from your BBC experience. And I see you have a good toy to boot. I love it!!

Exactly. How many women lie to their husbands about their sexual satisfaction and their husbands size to protect their egos.
Sex is one of those things that when good it is rarely talked about and when it is not so good, talked about less. So instead of honest conversations so both can possibly be satisfied, there is lack of satisfaction and silence.

4th date!!! We were at the park. He was a perfect gentlemam through the whole dating process. His physique was PERFECT. I NEEDED to see what I was in store for. I pulled him into the wooded area. Pulled his shots down and sucked/jerkef him off. I was saddened that it was barely 6. Smallest I have had. That night is the night I started cheating. I called my exfling and told him I needed it. He said what about your new man. I just said, do you or dont want to still fuck me? Rest is history
Wow. That night! Are you still with that man? Does he know?

4th date!!! We were at the park. He was a perfect gentlemam through the whole dating process. His physique was PERFECT. I NEEDED to see what I was in store for. I pulled him into the wooded area. Pulled his shots down and sucked/jerkef him off. I was saddened that it was barely 6. Smallest I have had. That night is the night I started cheating. I called my exfling and told him I needed it. He said what about your new man. I just said, do you or dont want to still fuck me? Rest is history
Are you still with this guy? Are you still fucking your ex? Have you taken on other bulls too? If so, how is your current guy handling all of this, or are you cheating? Not judging just wondering because it may help other cucks find their places. Thanks!!

My husband isn't "tiny" but after my first BBC I realized there were places he couldn't reach and sensations he couldn't make me feel.
Yeah, sometimes it's not about the size either way, it's the power, the knowledge, the creation of desire, the mind fucking, and other aspects that take things to a whole other level. Sounds like you have had that experience. Sweet....I love it!! Thanks for sharing.

He is my husband. So yes still with him. When he brought up wanting me to be a hotwife I told him I had been cheating with my ex and then 2 times with a BBC I met one night at the bar the girls and I go to. He was turned on. Not mad at all. I am still fucking my ex, quite a few of my husbands friends, the neighbor and 7 or 8 of his friends too. Not cheating cause he gives me permission and wants me too
Curious as to why your profile says male?

Back