When it hits home to you

pvak74

Male
I can tell you when reality hit home for me with my wife in the beginning. My wife was a virgin when we met. She had only been with me and my 4.5 inch dicklet. She at times struggled taking all of me or so I thought. She’d moan and orgasm on me. At one point i introduced a thick 7 1/2 inch dildo into our lovemaking. She was hesitant to using it but gave in after me asking a bunch of times. I took it slow, And little by little she took the whole thing down to the balls. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She made the sexiest guttural sounds I’ve ever heard to that point. It was that point i had the realization we were in a whole new world. It’s been off to the races after that point

Oh, yes! A good size dildo has a way of doing that. Even the lady at the sex boutique where we bought
the thing, laughingly warned, "Careful. It's probably going to turn your wife into a slut".
It actually wound up turning both of us into sluts.
Did you or her end up using it on you too?

After it became apparent that she (Christine) needed "something bigger" to achieve orgasm,
and could now only cum with the dildo, that's when we knew we needed a Bull.

I started using the dildo by myself, downstairs while wifey & Bull played upstairs.
I was still very embarrassed about having her (or Bull) see or know I was using it.

Last edited:
I can tell you when reality hit home for me with my wife in the beginning. My wife was a virgin when we met. She had only been with me and my 4.5 inch dicklet. She at times struggled taking all of me or so I thought. She’d moan and orgasm on me. At one point i introduced a thick 7 1/2 inch dildo into our lovemaking. She was hesitant to using it but gave in after me asking a bunch of times. I took it slow, And little by little she took the whole thing down to the balls. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She made the sexiest guttural sounds I’ve ever heard to that point. It was that point i had the realization we were in a whole new world. It’s been off to the races after that point
My wife lost her virginity at age 14 by an older black man

Back