What's your unrealistic fantasy?

He is just kind of vanilla. If that kind of makes any sense. Just not into anything real out of the ordinary.
Nice to see you back.
I do know what you mean about being vanilla. That was my BIL, but he did expand his horizons eventually. The thing that worked to enlighten him was small steps with a lot of encouragement towards doing things differently.

A word of caution. Once he "opens up" he might go totally crazy on doing these new things.

Hell I’m young black and handsome and I think maybe some of these fantasies can be fulfilled in someway shape or form so who knows you all might get what you want. Hell I’m here to try to fulfill 😜 but my fantasy is to be whored out to a bunch of white women and be tossed around the group fucking each and every one of them on a daily basis like a 4-5 of them loving me together and separately that and having 2 sugar mommas
Word. Especially my ex family. You should see her the mom's sister aunt *******'s nieces fuck it all of them. Fucking bdsm boy toy for all of their naughty needs. I would blow the fucking backs out.. dates trips you name it. My own little family slutty Barbie girls💪🏽💪🏽

We have a full two bedroom apartment in our basement and live near a university. Ultimate unrealistic fantasy would be moving two younger guys in and me "taking care" of them while they attend school and being available anytime they want. Obviously not likely to happen but it gets me through some nights thinking about it.

We have a full two bedroom apartment in our basement and live near a university. Ultimate unrealistic fantasy would be moving two younger guys in and me "taking care" of them while they attend school and being available anytime they want. Obviously not likely to happen but it gets me through some nights thinking about it.
We couldn't it happen? I'm sure a couple of college guys would love having free access to those great tits, and more, of yours.

Unrealistic? For my Wife and I to be a part of a polycule with with bulls and other hotwife couples. Not too many, just enough so every bull has access to several couples as often as they, and each couple can bond with and see each bull as much as they need. Each bull/hotwive dynamic would be different. There would be a built-in community, too, for growing with and learning from each other, and opportunities for safe group play.
The idea of my Wife having a few regular bulls who also control the same couples sounds hot af to me.

My most "unrealistic" fanatasy of my youth was beautifully enacted and realized by my wife and my beautifully-built 19 year-old athletic black versatile boyfriend 6 years ago right beside me in our marital bed.

He never left our home after that night and is still living with us in a fantastically erotic menage-a-trios.

My wife and I very amicably divorced three years ago so my buddy could marry her, which he did.

He and I are still lovers, which my ex gets off on too.

So I have no need to fantasize anymore now that Reality is fulfilling my every sexual need.
I'd love to hear more about this. This sounds a lot like the relationship my gf and I are looking for. I assume he tops you? Do you get to sleep with your ex wife at all?

Yes he does top me (and vice versa) mostly in private and also in our regular threesomes with my wife.

I do get to fuck my wife in our threesomes and in a more laid-back and leisurely lovemaking way when my boyfriend is away for weekends competing in one of his track-and-field (pentathlon) meetings or in basketball from which he invariably returns as horny as heck and naturally dominates over me vis-a-vis my wife in our bed. It’s extremely hot to watch.

Btw, I like the sound of you profile-wise a lot. Where do you live?
I'm in Texas

Mine is gonna sound familiar to a lot of people on here; I'd like a hung and muscular black man (ideally older than my gf and I) dominate us, move in with us, fuck us both as often as he likes, ******* children with my wife, and ultimately be the man of the house and the man in our lives

Where mine differs from other typical interracial cuckold fantasies is that I'd want him to have his own wife in addition to owning me and my wife. Whether she was a white or black woman, I'd want her to live with us as well and for the four of us to live in a hierarchical 4 way relationship where we'd all be lovers, but he would be the dominant lover, and ******* most of the children.

Sometimes I imagine his wife is black and that to ensure that our 4 parent family produces no white children, the only ******* I get to ******* are with his wife rather than mine. I'm still a man after all, and I don't know that I want to give up on passing my seed along entirely, even in my most intense fantasies, but by ensuring that I ******* no children with my white wife, he's still dominating us both and ensuring that all of her children and all of mine are black, and part of his family rather than our own

Back