What's your unrealistic fantasy?

That’s a lie. My activity actually brings value to this site because I’m a woman. You’re literally here looking to jerk off
It is not a lie, go look and so can everyone else. I don't see how your constant complaining brings any value to this site. My wife is a woman also but she does not constantly complain like you do.

It is not a lie, go look and so can everyone else. I don't see how your constant complaining brings any value to this site. My wife is a woman also but she does not constantly complain like you do.
You obviously aren’t used to strong women. Again, if you don’t like t comments you’re free to put me on ignore. Do you know how to do that? Or are you too busy looking for jerk off material? The fact that you actually think you’re going to silence me is hilarious. I don’t care about your feelings

You obviously aren’t used to strong women. Again, if you don’t like t comments you’re free to put me on ignore. Do you know how to do that? Or are you too busy looking for jerk off material? The fact that you actually think you’re going to silence me is hilarious. I don’t care about your feelings
I think you are very frustrated at home, nothing but hate left in you, which you come here to vent on everyone else.

I think you are very frustrated at home, nothing but hate left in you, which you come here to vent on everyone else.
Nope. I’m very happy and I don’t hate anyone. People need to be guarded against fakes on here. You’re literally the one attacking me because you don’t like my comments. Again, you’re free to put me on ignore. I didn’t even comment towards you. You decided you were going to attack me because you think you can silence me like you would your wife I don’t like weak guys

Nope. I’m very happy and I don’t hate anyone. People need to be guarded against fakes on here. You’re literally the one attacking me because you don’t like my comments. Again, you’re free to put me on ignore. I didn’t even comment towards you. You decided you were going to attack me because you think you can silence me like you would your wife I don’t like weak guys
Hey, have a good time criticising everyone and guarding against anyone you think is fake.

If i had to chose an unrealistic fantasy, it would be my 53 year old wife take a teenage Black Lover. He would have complete acces to her at all times and treat her roughly and disrespect us both in front of his friends.
He would pass her round to his friends for favours so that eventually (and here is the unrealistic part), he would make her pregnant and i would bring up the baby in a loving way.
why is that unrealistic?

You could, say, irresponsible but not unrealistic... and true that's definitely debatable.
And yes sure, if they are too young... but she said legal
There was no she that said anything. It was a husband and he said nothing about legal age. It’s completely irresponsible. Especially if you consider that baby could need their biological f ather in medical emergencies

True i mixed up 2 responses of mine :)
can we just chill a bit... like i do get your side and you're right, the scenario given is irresponsible but still not unrealistic. but what ever...
There are ways to fulfil your fetish and do it responsibly.

Are we good? :)
I liked talking with you, you're cool.

Back