What's your unrealistic fantasy?

I would love to fuck a BBC professional athlete. So far seems pretty difficult
Still hoping to find a hubby who's game for having his hands handcuffed behind his back, then have him watch while I fuck his wife hard in front of him.

The point is to deny him the ability to stroke when he gets aroused, or ideally his dick should get hard to the point where it's hurting and he's craving for relief. None will be granted. Let him cum on himself while restrained or deal with the pain until his wife and I are through. He will be unbound and can jack thereafter, but it takes a very submissive cuck to go for this.

Last edited:
For my wife to have various BBC lovers that use her (and that she uses) at will and for me to be ****** to suck their cocks and fluff them for or with her. Then I'd have to lick their balls while they fuck her and her clit as well. At the end I would clean all the cream pies and be allowed to cum. I know this probably sounds normal but it's very unrealistic for me. My wife is very vanilla so she will never try it. We just have hot pillow talk about this stuff during sex.

I personally think finding someone here lol
I've got a date tonight with someone I met on here. Our second date and the first one didn't disappoint. It does happen.

Get verified. That's the first step.

Next, post your city, where you live or where you're able to meet. Not just your state and surely not just your country. That's the only way to make meeting realistic.

If you're not doing those two things, you're only pretending to be looking for some BBC.

I don't mean to be crass or offend, but it's like when my nephew told me at Thanksgiving dinner that he was looking for a better job. I asked to see his resume and he didn't have one. I said "Oh, so you like saying you're looking for a better job more than you like actually looking for one."

I've got a date tonight with someone I met on here. Our second date and the first one didn't disappoint. It does happen.

Next, post your city, where you live or where you're able to meet. Not just your state and surely not just your country. That's the only way to make meeting realistic.

If you're not doing those two things, you're only pretending to be looking for some BBC.

I don't mean to be crass or offend, but it's like when my nephew told me at Thanksgiving dinner that he was looking for a better job. I asked to see his resume and he didn't have one. I said "Oh, so you like saying you're looking for a better job more than you like actually looking for one."
My media speaks for myself … don’t need step to get laid or verify myself to 20% of real video verified users, and for your nephew I think that genes runs in the family don’t mean to be crass.

I don't mean to be crass or offend, but it's like when my nephew told me at Thanksgiving dinner that he was looking for a better job. I asked to see his resume and he didn't have one. I said "Oh, so you like saying you're looking for a better job more than you lWill do this sorry to offend youike actually looking for one."

Back