What's your unrealistic fantasy?

Mine is having a popular rap artist take my girl touring with him, keeping her around as basically a toy to use as he wants. I'm thinking stuff like keeping her locked up and tied down while he's playing a concert, and then he fucks her after he's done with the show. Or, using her as a prop on stage, things like having her dance on him as he smacks her ass and pulls her hair, having her crawl on all fours and bow and kiss his shoes and ******* while he's rapping (maybe even have her on a leash to move her around as he walks), and sometimes he asks her questions like, "why ain't you treated your man like this", having her call him daddy and master anytime she's allowed to speak, and just pretty much making it clear that she is some white boy's girlfriend (lol could even have that as her stage name). And the icing on the cake is that he'd ******* me to pay for each of her tickets if she was to be allowed to see and participate in any show!
Mine would be that my wife not only has black lovers but persuades her 4 best friends to join her. I then cover for them as they cheat on their husbands.

I want to get married to a ruthless snowbunny Queen of Spades in a small ceremony on a beach. Afterwards we go back to the hotel where five, six or even more of her bulls await, all towering, muscular and hot as hell.

She proceeds to have a super hot gang bang in her glowing white lingerie at the hotel while I serve drinks and clean up when needed, otherwise I kneel by the bed or stand in the corner. In a cage the entire time of course.

After the wedding night I drive her and her main bull to the airport for their honeymoon getaway while I head back to the house.

In an even more perverse fantasy my queen has one or more children with her bulls that I raise with love as a cuckold sexless pussyfree nanny 💜.

I'm a virgin too so bonus points if I'm ****** to stay that way.

Would love to see a bbc come over n ******* my wife til she succumbs to his fucking big black cock in her tight pussy…..then he tells her he’s going to impregnate her whether she wants it or not
You can bet your sweet arse she will want it when she feels his super-girthy steely bare erection thrusting up to his cum-laden balls in her, particularly if you can bring yourself to truly lovingly deep-kiss her when he’s building to his orgasm.

That’s assuming he isn’t deep-kissing her already, in which unlikely event you might not want to open the deep-kissing of your wife and risk your rival joining in, lashing your tongue into abject submission with his more muscular, longer and stronger and deeper-probing one—rather like his cock really🤪

Dammit, even the hottest threesomes can suck at times can’t they?

Last edited:
Would love for my wife to be taken hostage by 1 or more(preferably more) tatted up gangster big muscled black escapes convicts on the run. She begs and pleads for them to let her go and not to hurt her, she has a family and please. One of them smacks her to shut her up and they put a gag in. When they finally reach a safe place to regroup, the reality of being locked up for so long and not being around women starts to settle in to her awareness. The way they begin to stare at her terrifies her and she genuinely wants no part in anything with these thugs. The one calling the shots out of nowhere says I’ll go first, and proceeds to take the gag out and pulls his huge dick out. Wife begs please don’t do this please please. He says relax, you’re going to have a good time. You just don’t know it yet. Now suck my dick, or I’m going to have to hurt you and I DKNT want to do that. With tears rolling down her face she sees him coming closer and then grabs her hair and shoves into her mouth. After a minute she feels herself getting wet and starts to want all of them badly. So she sucks and fucks all of them. Then stays with them up until they are recaptured and claims she was held against her will the entire time. Once home she tells me that none of them laid a finger on her sexually but I’d know better.

Last edited:
We’ve had gang bangs before but I would love to be out with my girlfriend and have a group of black guys approach us, flirt and actually offer to take us home . Have both of us prepped for anal that night and have someone there to film as we both take DP 😏 unfortunately we usually never get approached and are rarely prepped for anal 😅😂

Attachments

• C1CAEDE3-077A-4FE2-A89B-B922419C5D17.jpeg
    C1CAEDE3-077A-4FE2-A89B-B922419C5D17.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 85
Mine is having a popular rap artist take my girl touring with him, keeping her around as basically a toy to use as he wants. I'm thinking stuff like keeping her locked up and tied down while he's playing a concert, and then he fucks her after he's done with the show. Or, using her as a prop on stage, things like having her dance on him as he smacks her ass and pulls her hair, having her crawl on all fours and bow and kiss his shoes and ******* while he's rapping (maybe even have her on a leash to move her around as he walks), and sometimes he asks her questions like, "why ain't you treated your man like this", having her call him daddy and master anytime she's allowed to speak, and just pretty much making it clear that she is some white boy's girlfriend (lol could even have that as her stage name). And the icing on the cake is that he'd ******* me to pay for each of her tickets if she was to be allowed to see and participate in any show!

you immagine your girl like a groupie .

Marooned on a tropical island with a BBC for years. When we are finally rescued we have many children.

Imagine days and nights on that hot island…both of you waiting for rescue, holding your sexual needs in check…
until you can’t hold back anymore

We’ve had gang bangs before but I would love to be out with my girlfriend and have a group of black guys approach us, flirt and actually offer to take us home . Have both of us prepped for anal that night and have someone there to film as we both take DP 😏 unfortunately we usually never get approached and are rarely prepped for anal 😅😂
Haven't you girls heard of portable anal showers?

In fact, there is no such thing as untruth, only unwillingness to do and lack of creativity!!
Even for the implementation of an idea that seems wild to others, there is at least one possible partner somewhere, but of course the geographical distance and the financial background and mutual sympathy required for the implementation of the plan cannot be neglected!!

I think one of the best fantasies to fulfill is when Black and White and Asian married couples who like IR sex play group and pair exchange swinger sex games, because every possible version of IR sex is exciting for everyone!
There is no jealousy on anyone's part, only intense excitement and perfect satisfaction!!

Back