What's your unrealistic fantasy?

I've got a date tonight with someone I met on here. Our second date and the first one didn't disappoint. It does happen.

Get verified. That's the first step.

Next, post your city, where you live or where you're able to meet. Not just your state and surely not just your country. That's the only way to make meeting realistic.

If you're not doing those two things, you're only pretending to be looking for some BBC.

I don't mean to be crass or offend, but it's like when my nephew told me at Thanksgiving dinner that he was looking for a better job. I asked to see his resume and he didn't have one. I said "Oh, so you like saying you're looking for a better job more than you like actually looking for one."
How did the date go?

I've got a date tonight with someone I met on here. Our second date and the first one didn't disappoint. It does happen.

Get verified. That's the first step.

Next, post your city, where you live or where you're able to meet. Not just your state and surely not just your country. That's the only way to make meeting realistic.

If you're not doing those two things, you're only pretending to be looking for some BBC.

I don't mean to be crass or offend, but it's like when my nephew told me at Thanksgiving dinner that he was looking for a better job. I asked to see his resume and he didn't have one. I said "Oh, so you like saying you're looking for a better job more than you like actually looking for one."
Not many individuals in this area are on this website or others. Mainly meet the white women I fuck in person not online. Many here on this website are not really that serious at all. Fantasy land is where most want to stay and that’s fine

I’d have to say my fantasy would be for my wife to meet a new bull. Handsome tall well tilt and wealthy. Super calls fun guy. They meet up when he’s in town for business. They start bonding more during sex. Starts off as just fucking but grows into more than that. He ends up taking her away for a day or two. Then vacations. Then vacations he shares her with another black friend of his. They send me videos and FaceTime of their sex parties. She has even taken on three at once on a video they send me. She cums harder and longer than I have ever seen. I come home to find him at the house one day. She hands me divorce papers and tells me I have a week to pack up and leave. After I have left, they still send me videos every weekend of her getting fucked. There is some kind of wild angst and jealousy that’s so intriguing about losing her to a better man

Last edited:
Mine would be entering the room and see my girlfriend getting DPed by Shane Diesel and Dredd while she is sucking Julio Gomez. However, getting fucked by Shane is very likely to happen as we already talked to him on Twitter and we will meet in Vegas :)
Did your wife get fucked by Shane Diesel?

I too think of taking my wife to an adult theater. Dressed in a front button down dress. She and I watch the movie and I unbutton the dress while doing so. I arranged to have a friend who she didn't know show up after we sat down. He sits next to her.
I have taken my wife to an adult theater where I unbuttoned her dress, took off her bra to display her big naked white TiTs and nipples, then started to play with them and kiss my wife. Then guys started coming over and started to play with her TiTs, without asking permission. Then my wife started started jacking off some of their cocks and then sucked off one stranger's cock while other guys played with her TiTs and cunt. It was extremely exciting.

To meet and fall in love with a beautiful girl who's pregnant with a black baby and needs a man to provide for her. She doesn't know I'm into cuckold and is secretly cheating on me with black guys and I find out but don't tell her. Maybe I end up becoming friends with one of her bulls and try to convince him to knock her up again and see what happens.
You should let her know that you know that she is cheating on you by being fucked by black guys. Then tell her you are glad she is still being fucked by black men and that you would love to watch the black guys fuck her bareback and see them fuck their black baby making cum into her unprotected married white cunt and womb so that you could be there to watch the moment of conception of her next black baby.

Really? Did you do a survey? Seems like all you do is criticize everyone and complain.
No survey needed. Just observe what people say and do. Many are so desperate to get pics of women like me that they make fake profiles pretending to be black men. They are all unverified. Sorry the facts hurt you

No survey needed. Just observe what people say and do. Many are so desperate to get pics of women like me that they make fake profiles pretending to be black men. They are all unverified. Sorry the facts hurt you
Facts don't hurt me. I see you don't need Google because you already know everything. Everything you think is a fact to you.

Back