What's your unrealistic fantasy?

I saw a live sex show in Amsterdam when I was traveling with a group of friends before college. I was still a virgin at the time, so it had a rather profound effect on me. My fantasy would be to star all afternoon and night in one as the only female member of the cast, doing my thing with many, many different men, sometimes more than one at a time, and having the whole group of them take me for the finale early in the morning. I'd probably want to be back in Amsterdam so no one would recognize me, but of course I'd still want a good crowd watching! A little audience participation for the finale wouldn't hurt, either.

My other top fantasy is to have sex with a totally fit and hung guy right against a wall in a crowded nightclub after we dance for hours.

I’m a white man in my 20s, who has a girlfriend in her 20s.

I want her to be secretly talking to some different black men, putting together a get together at my house, on a weekend. When she comes over alone, she’d change into one of her sexy outfits, and just wear Jean shorts on the bottom. She’d make the day seem like it’s all for me, and a special one. As some time passes by, she admits to me that she’s having some friends over. Before they get to my place, she has me in bed, teasing me and working me up. But she doesn’t let me cum, just let’s me get close to it.

Then, the doorbell rings. I quickly get dressed and go to the door, my girlfriend standing behind me, in her Jean shorts and lingerie outfit. I open the door to seeing three black men, asking for my girlfriend. I’d turn around to her, seeing her smile, as she walks by me to greet the guys. As she lets them in, she gives each one a hug and a kiss, as they also grab her ass and give her a nice spanking, making her tight ass jiggle. Then, she asks them to get comfortable on my couch as she tells me to go get them all something to *******. As I come back into the room, I want to see all of them making passes at her, groping, kissing, and undressing her. They tell me “sit on the ground over in the corner, white boy”. And I do as they say, no questions asked. They all stand up, making my girlfriend pull out their big black cocks, demanding her to suck each one. As I sit in the corner, I’d watch her gobble each one down, until they each cum down her throat and on her face/tits. When they’re finished, they get dressed and leave. My girlfriend then crawls over to me, with all the cum on her lips, face, and tits, and demands I eat it off her, like a good little bitch boy that I am. I would lick every bit off, until she says that’s enough. Then, when I ask if I can cum, she says yes, but I have to Jack myself off and eat my own cum afterwards, as she wraps my head with her panties, laughing at my little white cock. She would tell me how big and great they are compared to mine, and how she will text them as I’m jerking off to setup another play date.

We are renewing our wedding vows in Vegas. I am waiting at the altar. She is in the limo blowing the Black best man. She enters the chapel with black jizz on her chin. She recites her wedding vows with the taste of a black cock on her lips. As we return to the hotel. She walked thru the lobby dressed in her wedding gown and a collar and leash attached to her throat. He is holding the leash. We go upstairs to the room where he will consummate the marriage. I will film.

This one's kind of a silly one, but it's one that I tell my wife sometimes when we do role plays, and she and her Lilo ina seem to enjoy it, so here it is now for y'all:

My wife (who is a nurse) somehow gets identified and is mysteriously offered a one-night job working as a private nurse for a championship boxer at a Vegas prize fight. The money is good and she'll be flown out and put up in a suite, and she can bring a +1 (me, of course), so she takes the gig.

As we're flying out to Vegas (on a private jet!), my wife starts looking at YouTubes of some of this boxer's previous fights. He's huge and he's dominant. Never lost a fight. Barely ever even been touched, really. Clearly a confident dude. Sexy. And, of course, he's black. My wife-- who hasn't been with anyone but me since our wedding night-- knows that it's long been my fantasy that she take a lover... especially a black one. She's humored my role-plays sometimes. But it's never been something she's actually considered. But, hmm, with this guy...?

She quickly forces the thought from her mind. She's just going to Vegas to work a nursing job. That's all.

We're brought to the hotel in a limo just a couple of hours before the big fight, and upon checking in to the suite, my wife discovers that a wardrobe has been purchased for her use. There's a message that she's not to wear her nursing scrubs to the job. She's to report to the fight in "appropriate attire". Opening the wardrobe, she discovers that her mandated attire is a gold, backless club dress with a low-scooped front and a tight hemline that races up her thigh. A lacy red bra and panty set. Sexy spike heels, colored to match the lingerie. I huff a bit and ask just what kind of nursing job this is, and my wife asks herself a similar question, but truly the answer is becoming pretty clear. She is to be offered to this man. She has been ordered, like an item from a catalog. And at no small price.

My wife has a choice to make. We can just leave, if we want! But she decides: fuck it. YOLO. She takes the dress and the lingerie and the shoes and her makeup and everything else and she disappears into the bathroom of the suite, alone. She's gonna get ready to go do her "job". Once or twice I sneak in there to watch her prepare, horny as fuck at the sight of my wife tarting herself up like a high-end bottle girl for some other man. I even try to grab her and haul her over to the bed, but she elbows me away, and the message is clear. She's not mine tonight. She's already the rightful property of this big, wealthy, dominant black bull... a man whom neither of us have so much as met.

Ostensibly, my wife's only job is to report to the locker room after the match has concluded and give her boxer a physical inspection, administering whatever medical attention may be required. Before that, all we have to do is just watch the fight and enjoy, and so she and I go down to the arena and are ushered to our seats in the very front row. Her: looking like a supermodel *******. Me: looking like nothing. Scratch that, I actually *do* look like something... when the hapless challenger enters the arena and ducks into the ring, I discover that he and I happen to look almost exactly alike. He's a pasty white guy. Balding a bit. Little belly paunch. This dude-- my doppleganger-- is already sweating and twitching and anxious and his opponent hasn't even arrived yet.

But then he does. The gorgeous black god, my wife's employer, emerges from the opposite tunnel and makes his way toward the ring, and the whole way up the aisle he's staring directly at my wife. He pushes through the ropes while staring at my wife. He's receiving instructions from his corner while staring at my wife. Etc., etc. It's a look of possession. Ownership. I can see my wife flush and redden. I know for a fact that she's soaking wet right now in his gaze... a gaze that breaks only briefly, when the fight commences, and this dominant adonis summarily punishes my reedy white stand-in. It's like a man beating a boy. It's nothing. It's over in moments. My wife's new master stands over the broken body of this caucasian nil, and then gives my wife one last meaningful leer before disappearing back up the tunnel.

By this point I am practically non-existent in my wife's mind, as two ushers descend upon my wife and lead her up the tunnel, where her job awaits. She's shown into the locker room, where the boxer waits for her, alone, silent. He's sitting on an examination table, unwrapping the tape from his fists. My wife wordlessly begins to inspect this man's body, and of course there's not a mark on it. He hasn't broken a sweat. With her fingers she traces her way along his shoulders and pecs and abs, each individual muscle defined. Perfected. My wife all but swoons just to touch him. And so very little resistance is offered when this man gently (but insistently) pushes my wife to her knees before him.

Knowing what's wanted of her-- knowing what she herself wants-- my wife reaches up to the waistband of her bull's boxing trunks and slides them down, revealing the biggest black cock she's ever seen, and...

Well, from here on it's just sex, and this story has already gone on way too long, so I'll just stop here.

Anyway, that there's my unrealistic fantasy.

I have a black bf, but miss gangbangs, being shared, feeling I have no control over my body, being touched by multiple black gentlemen, orgasming with no end, being filled with their cum. This time double penetrations and getting pregnant by one of more of them in a go. This is an awkward fantasy. But who knows.

We are at a hotel where a basketball team is staying during March Madness. My husband and I are in the room playing teasing me about my fantasies and ties me to the ottoman in the room. Then he props the door open, sits back and watches as an entire team has their way with me
That is hot. Every dude on the team would love a chance to go balls deep on you, guaranteed!

I have a black bf, but miss gangbangs, being shared, feeling I have no control over my body, being touched by multiple black gentlemen, orgasming with no end, being filled with their cum. This time double penetrations and getting pregnant by one of more of them in a go. This is an awkward fantasy. But who knows.
Same here!

I want my partner to be gangbanged by black 'thugs' who treat her like a sex doll (shes totally fine with that). Her then getting pregnant and not knowing who the ******* is, could be many people!

completely unrealistic, but I have a pretty normal life, 9-5 job, house etc etc, would love to get out of the mundane normal, I love sex normally, but I would move to somewhere in Africa and work as a *******, I would love to see how popular I would be for the locals - maybe working in a brothel and offering group fucks, pretty much spend my life being fucked by black cocks!

completely unrealistic, but I have a pretty normal life, 9-5 job, house etc etc, would love to get out of the mundane normal, I love sex normally, but I would move to somewhere in Africa and work as a *******, I would love to see how popular I would be for the locals - maybe working in a brothel and offering group fucks, pretty much spend my life being fucked by black cocks!
I think i`m in love with ypu ! Best regards from Norway

Back