What's your unrealistic fantasy?

To go back in time to our late teens and actually go through with her having sex with that black schoolmate that turned her on so much that she started fucking me regularly. To this day, over 40 years later, she still gets dripping wet whenever we use him as a fantasy fuck. Her words are he was the ultimate taboo at that time.

I don’t know if it’s my biggest fantasy, but it’s my biggest fantasy now.

My wife finally agrees to cuck me with several black men. Meeting them and arranging a hookup is surprisingly easy and they have no problem at with little cucky jacking himself while they fuck her.

But then one of the studs gets tired of waiting his turn on my wife and decides to warm up on the cuck slut in panties in the corner (me).

He enjoys it so much and tells his buddies that he’s got the tightest ass in the world wrapped around his dick. They get more interested and pretty soon all the guys are gathered around me. Fucking, and and dominating me. And...cumming. At the end of the night my wife is the one watching in the corner while I’m being used a bitch for lots of men’s pleasure.

Completely unrealistic. But it creams my panties when I think about it.

What's up with you guys in the schoolgirl outfits?. It's just not sexy to me. I had one on all the way through HS. Maybe that is why. My bf sure had his hands up my skirt many times, but I still don't find them sexy.

did your bf put his hands up your skirt all those times by accident? lol
or...just maybe?...he found you incredibly sexy in your little high school outfit and couldn’t keep his hands off you.

case closed! males find those schoolgirl outfits sexy on a girl 😉

Back