What's your unrealistic fantasy?

Yes i know Sir. That's my dream Sir. my Wife decided i was going to be pussy free for the rest of my life on October 27th 2002. During so may years i hoped perhapps She would allowed me to make love to Her. But that didn't happened, and in all these years my sexuality change so much, that i'm not sure now if i still can.
I'd be happy to become friends with your wife. I can help.

we are in Buenos Aires Sir. But i'm sure that if You come sometime here, You can become friends with Her MASTER, am use my Wife in the way you want, Sir.
Could you point me in his direction. I've been wanting to talk and learn from him for a while now. Talk up both of us. Would really help our situation.

Sending my wife on a vacation to a Caribbean island with a younger very good looking well built black lover that she chooses and getting them the honeymoon suite for a full week alone during her high risk time.

Before she goes she gets all new sexy bikinis....shorts... bras and panties for him

Her lover gets on his knee in front of her and removes her wedding and engagement rings and tells her she’s single again and that he’s her boyfriend.... she agrees.

have them both agree and vow to no pulling out for the entire week and whatever happens in the week of unprotected love making they will accept together.

all week I get photos of them happily enjoying their honeymoon vacation together as they both work together on making their baby

before they leave in the cab to the airport together he

Back