What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

having a black room mate who's a good friend.
she would spend nights with him and do his friends she would be available to him at all times. having his friends over for a game and my girl being the waitress in lingerie. and having him know that it's just a friend thing. he could treat her as a girlfriend or as someone who he respects enough to keep her safe but know that if a black friend of his sees her panties and wants to fuck her she's supposed to

she would spend nights with him and do his friends she would be available to him at all times. having his friends over for a game and my girl being the waitress in lingerie. and having him know that it's just a friend thing. he could treat her as a girlfriend or as someone who he respects enough to keep her safe but know that if a black friend of his sees her panties and wants to fuck her she's supposed to
friends with benefits. being your friend give a guy access to your fiancee when ever they need. that's pretty awesome. how often do they fuck her?

Sounds perfect to me. I'd like to have that arrangement with my wife

My ex was crazy and a bitch but hot. Had our relationship gone farther I was going to approach her about a 3 way with a black man but we broke up. She had a hot friend too.

I often fantasize while ducking my current girlfriend of my ex and her friend having a 3 way wih a huge bull. I usually come thinking about that because I love my current girlfriend but she isn’t near as hot...

please share!
I now love fucking in front of my husband never in my life did i think I would be allowed to have 2 cocks at a time. One big black cock and my husband. Never thought I would be able to have black cock anytime I want. My husband fulfilled my fantasy and then some. I so love my husband dearly. I don't need black cock but my hubby told me he wants this fetish in our lives. I won't share him for anything. But he allows me to fulfill my fantasy with black cock only. I love it

I haven't seen this one on here yet, few more pages to read and I have to stop now for meetings........I ALMOST did this for a Black Lover too, and if his ******* habit had not landed him in jail I expect my life would have taken a VERY different turn from where it is now:

I would LOVE to be a streetwalker, a whore for anyone with the money to pay for me!! Had a Lover who was going top "put you on the street, that pussy NEEDS to be on the street!!" and I was definitely willing at the time. He was pimping me in after hours clubs all over the city we lived in (had no idea they even existed) and I LOVED doing that. But the fantasy of being a streetwalker REALLY excited me, and I know if I had actually done this my life would have been dramatically different from where I am now. Good thing it didn't happen...........but DAMN it sounded/sounds exciting!!

J

I haven't seen this one on here yet, few more pages to read and I have to stop now for meetings........I ALMOST did this for a Black Lover too, and if his ******* habit had not landed him in jail I expect my life would have taken a VERY different turn from where it is now:

I would LOVE to be a streetwalker, a whore for anyone with the money to pay for me!! Had a Lover who was going top "put you on the street, that pussy NEEDS to be on the street!!" and I was definitely willing at the time. He was pimping me in after hours clubs all over the city we lived in (had no idea they even existed) and I LOVED doing that. But the fantasy of being a streetwalker REALLY excited me, and I know if I had actually done this my life would have been dramatically different from where I am now. Good thing it didn't happen...........but DAMN it sounded/sounds exciting!!

J
That is my wife's too, but it is also way too risky, so it will remain her fantasy. She has been paid for sex, but it was before her first black man.

Back