What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

mine will be walking into my *******'s room and catching her in the act of taking BBC. I'll have to wait a good few years for this one though
I’m married to a lil cute blonde...my step ******* is in her early 20’s , blonde and chubby ass, I literally walked in on a blk dude pounding her big ass in my bathroom , stunned at first but was glad she was giving that ass to a fellow bruh lol

When I wasn't in my mid thirties, I got invited to a christening party for my co-workers niece. It was a house and backyard barbecue affair, and their were lots of people there. I was sitting down with some of the other girls and felt a hand on my shoulder. It was a young black guy, barely out of high school from the looks of him. He started chatting me up and then returned several times hitting on me pretty hard. He was really cute, funny, and engaging but I wasn't ready get involved with a black guy or to get into an affair at that particular time. I thought about him like all of a sudden and out of the blue a few months ago, and he has been on my mind a lot lately. I wonder how my life might have changed if I had been a bit more open to his advances. Is that weird or what?

I had so many fantasies the most was to be fucked by well hung black man and this happened back in 2000 and since then I have been fucked by 1000's black men with big cocks mostly.The second fantasy was to be fucked by group of well hung black guys in gangbang and this also happened in the year 2008 and since then I have been doing gangbang fuck at least twice or three times a year, the last was over 30 back guys who took turn fucking me in all my holes and filling them with gallons of black men cum.The third fantasy was to have two or three black cocks fucking my pussy at the same time and all the three shoot their cum inside my pussy at the same time. Well I was fucked by two big black cocks at the same time and both guys finished inside my pussy at the same time but I still want to be fucked by three guys at the same time as I had this fantasy after seeing a movies about that.My current and most top of the list fantasy is to have two or three black guys fuck my asshole at the same time, I don't know if that possible but I am sure two cocks can penetrate my asshole at the same time and I am working on this fantasy right now.

Back