Is this lifestyle real?? Really works out???

Can’t speak for all couples but yes, it has worked out extremely well for my wife and i. It takes 100% trust and true love and a woman who can separate sex and love. My wife can fuck someone for pure fun and pleasure just like a guy without any emotional connection or bond forming. Like men, she just loves to fuck and gets that it can be fun, pleasurable and totally meaningless as far as love. I think a lot of women are so insecure sexually due to pressure society puts on women and slut shaming, many women just can’t get past this mental hurdle. Some can and for those that have an agreement and boundaries put in place to be in an open relationship it can be super rewarding and enriching for the marriage.

my one and only rule i made to my wife was i didn’t care who she fucked, how many times they fucked and i didn’t care if she wanted to fuck him more or gave someone sexual priority over me that i could share her pussy all she wanted it shared but i would not share her love/heart. We have been in this lifestyle for 20 years, married almost 40 and not for one second of one day has she ever made me feel not #1 in her heart. I think one of the benefits we have, is she likes variety and fucks regularly now 5 different black men and still has random ONS with others as well but she has been fucking one guy for over 15 years So they do have a special bond/friendship. Saying that, I’m friends with him as well and we do lunches/dinners with him, usually after I’ve watched them fuck for an hour or so. He’s married, not as happily as us though but he is actually married to a white lady but according to her she is not very “sexual”, he doesn’t get it but maybe 2-3 times a month and she only wants it in missionary and won’t get kinky. he fucks the ever living ******* out of my wife in e3very position imaginable, fucks her in our house, in our driveway in his truck, while i drive them around town in our SUV in the backseat, they meet in a Home Depot parking lot and fuck, they fuck in our church parking lot late at night during the week when he can get away and he’s fucked her on our front porch while i watched on the ring doorbell.

The ONLY regret the wife and I have, is this is who we are, both of us, she’s a total sexual slut, I’m a bonfide cuckold so we just wish we would have realized this and started it from the getgo of our relationship. I tried, she denied for many years and she’ll admit now, she could have done it just as easily back then because she loved me so much had she known how i was and I really did want this, she would have loved fucking other men for me before we married and just continued on from day one of our marriage by fucking a BBC before the wedding and having BBC first as my wife that evening!

Can’t speak for all couples but yes, it has worked out extremely well for my wife and i. It takes 100% trust and true love and a woman who can separate sex and love. My wife can fuck someone for pure fun and pleasure just like a guy without any emotional connection or bond forming. Like men, she just loves to fuck and gets that it can be fun, pleasurable and totally meaningless as far as love. I think a lot of women are so insecure sexually due to pressure society puts on women and slut shaming, many women just can’t get past this mental hurdle. Some can and for those that have an agreement and boundaries put in place to be in an open relationship it can be super rewarding and enriching for the marriage.

my one and only rule i made to my wife was i didn’t care who she fucked, how many times they fucked and i didn’t care if she wanted to fuck him more or gave someone sexual priority over me that i could share her pussy all she wanted it shared but i would not share her love/heart. We have been in this lifestyle for 20 years, married almost 40 and not for one second of one day has she ever made me feel not #1 in her heart. I think one of the benefits we have, is she likes variety and fucks regularly now 5 different black men and still has random ONS with others as well but she has been fucking one guy for over 15 years So they do have a special bond/friendship. Saying that, I’m friends with him as well and we do lunches/dinners with him, usually after I’ve watched them fuck for an hour or so. He’s married, not as happily as us though but he is actually married to a white lady but according to her she is not very “sexual”, he doesn’t get it but maybe 2-3 times a month and she only wants it in missionary and won’t get kinky. he fucks the ever living ******* out of my wife in e3very position imaginable, fucks her in our house, in our driveway in his truck, while i drive them around town in our SUV in the backseat, they meet in a Home Depot parking lot and fuck, they fuck in our church parking lot late at night during the week when he can get away and he’s fucked her on our front porch while i watched on the ring doorbell.

The ONLY regret the wife and I have, is this is who we are, both of us, she’s a total sexual slut, I’m a bonfide cuckold so we just wish we would have realized this and started it from the getgo of our relationship. I tried, she denied for many years and she’ll admit now, she could have done it just as easily back then because she loved me so much had she known how i was and I really did want this, she would have loved fucking other men for me before we married and just continued on from day one of our marriage by fucking a BBC before the wedding and having BBC first as my wife that evening!
Inbx

We have a guy friend we see pretty regularly. We are comfy together, it's a fun relaxing night. We take turns with her, she gets fucked a LOT. She gets really turned on and some nights it's like she can't get enough. She's horny as hell for days after so we have a lot of sex.
It's been real good for us. We're not swingers, we only do thus with him.

Back