What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Going to a bar or club with my gf, she drinks and dances, a few guys hit on her but only one does it in front of me in a way thats harmless yet could lead to something. Shes ******* and ive just got a slight buzz and we decide to take off so i drive, when we walk out we run into that guy, hes waiting on a taxi cause he lives across town around the same area we live at. We tell him we wouldnt mind giving him a ride, he gets in the back and my gf does to, she says she doesnt wanr him to feel awkward, i drive us all and pretend not to notice as she loses all of her inhibitions and he seduces her. She thinks shes being sly and thinks the radio will block out the noise. I glance at them through my mirror, seeing him pull out his dick and the look of shock on her face. I play it cool and act oblivious, "honey whats wrong" she tells me nothing and to keep my eyes on the road or we might crash. She sucks his huge black cock with drunken horny passion, me and him make eye contact in the mirror and he smirks letting me know shes his right now. She climbs on top of him and rides his dick, trying not to moan, wheni ask if everything is ok she practically yells with desperation for me to keep driving. She only cares about his dick. He takes control and lays her on the seat and starts fucking her hard, her feet pressing against the glass and my seat. She and i make eye contact and she doesnt say a word, i act suprised while my dick is practicaly bursting out of my pants. I ask what the fuck is she doing, she says shes sorry but tells him to keep going, he says he wasnt planning on stopping until he cums in her pussy. I drive to his place and stop, they go at it a few more minutes before they both say to take them back to our place. I pull up and get out, they barely try to cover up as they get out, my gf avoids eye contact with me as they go inside directly into our bedroom and close the door. I spend the night sitting outside the room on the couch listening to them fuck while jerking off.

Going to a bar or club with my gf, she drinks and dances, a few guys hit on her but only one does it in front of me in a way thats harmless yet could lead to something. Shes ******* and ive just got a slight buzz and we decide to take off so i drive, when we walk out we run into that guy, hes waiting on a taxi cause he lives across town around the same area we live at. We tell him we wouldnt mind giving him a ride, he gets in the back and my gf does to, she says she doesnt wanr him to feel awkward, i drive us all and pretend not to notice as she loses all of her inhibitions and he seduces her. She thinks shes being sly and thinks the radio will block out the noise. I glance at them through my mirror, seeing him pull out his dick and the look of shock on her face. I play it cool and act oblivious, "honey whats wrong" she tells me nothing and to keep my eyes on the road or we might crash. She sucks his huge black cock with drunken horny passion, me and him make eye contact in the mirror and he smirks letting me know shes his right now. She climbs on top of him and rides his dick, trying not to moan, wheni ask if everything is ok she practically yells with desperation for me to keep driving. She only cares about his dick. He takes control and lays her on the seat and starts fucking her hard, her feet pressing against the glass and my seat. She and i make eye contact and she doesnt say a word, i act suprised while my dick is practicaly bursting out of my pants. I ask what the fuck is she doing, she says shes sorry but tells him to keep going, he says he wasnt planning on stopping until he cums in her pussy. I drive to his place and stop, they go at it a few more minutes before they both say to take them back to our place. I pull up and get out, they barely try to cover up as they get out, my gf avoids eye contact with me as they go inside directly into our bedroom and close the door. I spend the night sitting outside the room on the couch listening to them fuck while jerking off.
Perfect. I would love that

Going to Jamaica with my sexy wife, seeing buff Jamaican guys grope her on the dance floor, feed her shots to get her *******, then going back to our room where four bulls take turns on her all night, unloading huge loads in all her holes and all over her until they all pass out. I'm awaken several times hearing someone fucking her again.

Last edited:
I really wish that was a lot more common. I think it may be that way in the future. Black men knocking up white men’s wives. But instead f white husbands leaving, they stay and raise the ******* as their own"

yeah, me too! I often fantasize about raising another mans ******* all the way into my 80's, handling all their problems and staying broke all my life. Gives me a raging hard on!!

whatfuckingever.

cant believe I am going to admit this but... never happen but have thought about it at times ,,,,,, is to be locked up in a house with ******* and ******* and passed back and forth for the entire weekend, once one is done with me sent to the others rom then back to be used back ad forth

One of the most exciting nights was when I watched a really hung black guy fuck my wife really hard and had her screaming as she had multiple orgasms. When he was done she sat on my face and I got to taste his cum mixed with her juices. That is the night I realized that black men were far better at sex than we white guys. I also realized I was Bi and wanted to have black men myself.

Back