What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Mine would be to have at least 3 women to strap and bind me a bed ass naked. Mask covering my face, they would hear nothing but my ferocious grunts, and moans. They would all use and ******* me with their pussies, asshole, and slutty mouths....taking turns with me....pulling my BBC in which ever way they needed to get their fix!! They would play dirty games with each other....seeing how many times they could cause my cock to erupt with its glorious cum. They would fuck, suck, and jerk me until I was begging them to stop.....and every time they would stop, they would start again telling me to shut up toy, I'm their fucking play thing for the night!! They tell me their going to continue to fuck me until they've had their fill of my cum. I'm their dispenser for the night!!......

Being led blindfolded by MASTER into a large hall filled with black men. He hands my leash to a dominate bull and I am lashed to a St. Andrews cross. My arms and legs are spread and bound to the cross and the bull proceeds to whip my naked flesh with a flog until my breasts, thighs and cunt are rosy red. He then steps back and invites all to use my flesh. A few men approach with large cigars and they burn my nipples, clit and ass with the hot tobacco. Then I am fucked raw and ******* and filled with cum from all who wish to use me. mouth, cunt, ass, tits, hands, feet, and body covered. At the end of the evening all the semen is collected on a plastic tarp beneath me and I am ****** to lick and ******* it clean. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YUMMY!

this is one of my fantasies that MASTER made come true: http://kumhoarchronicles.blogspot.com/2011/03/sluts-night-out.html

Being led blindfolded by MASTER into a large hall filled with black men. He hands my leash to a dominate bull and I am lashed to a St. Andrews cross. My arms and legs are spread and bound to the cross and the bull proceeds to whip my naked flesh with a flog until my breasts, thighs and cunt are rosy red. He then steps back and invites all to use my flesh. A few men approach with large cigars and they burn my nipples, clit and ass with the hot tobacco. Then I am fucked raw and ******* and filled with cum from all who wish to use me. mouth, cunt, ass, tits, hands, feet, and body covered. At the end of the evening all the semen is collected on a plastic tarp beneath me and I am ****** to lick and ******* it clean. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YUMMY!

this is one of my fantasies that MASTER made come true: http://kumhoarchronicles.blogspot.com/2011/03/sluts-night-out.html
Not into pain

I’ve had many wet dreams that involves my wife or some hot celeb such as Ariana Grande or Scarlett Johansson. It always goes down pretty much the same way. She starts on my bed making out with some hung black guy. I join in kissing the wife or the celeb. We strip down and while she’s suck off the bbc, I proceed to eat her out will until she is soaking wet. I then will proceed to jerk off in the corner while they fuck. After a few minutes the bull spoons her fucking her from behind while I start to kiss and grope her tits. And she will reach down and slowly and lightly jerk me off while her pussy is being pounded senseless by the bull. Her toes are curling and she starts to squirt multiple times, making gutteral sounds. She starts to jerk me faster and I try to kiss her between her sexual whimpering. She tells me how much she loves big black cock. The bull will tell me it’s his pussy now and that he’s gonna impregnate her. She tells him to fuck her harder, and while she continues to lightly jerk me off she wispers in my ear that she loves that big cock and tells me she wants my little dicklet to cum in her hand. It’s right around this time I usually blow my load in my dream and then wake up to a huge mess in my boxers. I’ve had this wet dream of a slight variation of it many many times.

Last edited:
my favorite fantasy is having a great plane trip from the time I enter the airport until I leave on the other end with a great seat. Sex should be an opportunity not a fantasy

House party. Wife drinks too much and flirts with all the black guys. One grabs her arm and pushes her on the couch, unzips his pants and yanks her hair to suck his cool. She's excited and soaking wet but resists a little. He doesn't care, pulls her dress up and just fucks her roughly like a piece of meat while everyone watches, cheers on, and takes pics and video of them fucking.

After a ******* pounding, he finishes with her on her back, legs spread wide. He starts nutting in her, them pulls out spraying her tits before he jams it in her mouth. Her moans are muddled, but she loudly coughs up a lot of cum onto her stomach while she gasps for air. He wipes his cock off on her hair and returns to the party like nothing happened. She's left laying there, used, bruised, and passes out, but she's never looked more beautiful.

My most *common* fantasy is fairly simple: I imagine what life would be like if "mundane" cuckolding was seamlessly integrated into my marriage.

For example, I imagine my wife having a steady black boyfriend. Her bull is a discreet, reliable and a well endowed lover. We trust him within our marital relationship and he comes over into our home several times a week to fuck my wife hard (*very* hard) on our marital bed. He does NOT wear a condom when he's with my wife.

Also in my fantasy, helping my wife prepare for her fuck sessions is just another "normal" domestic chore. My wife will often casually tell me that James (her lover) will be coming over at such and such time and ask if I can help get the master bedroom ready. Which I do: I clean the room, put fresh sheets on the bed, lube on the nightstand. I pick and layout the lingerie my wife will wear fo her date.

And of course I like to imagine watching my wife get reamed, seeing her flushed face and chest, hearing her orgasm and pant, and so on...

My most *common* fantasy is fairly simple: I imagine what life would be like if "mundane" cuckolding was seamlessly integrated into my marriage.

For example, I imagine my wife having a steady black boyfriend. Her bull is a discreet, reliable and a well endowed lover. We trust him within our marital relationship and he comes over into our home several times a week to fuck my wife hard (*very* hard) on our marital bed. He does NOT wear a condom when he's with my wife.

Also in my fantasy, helping my wife prepare for her fuck sessions is just another "normal" domestic chore. My wife will often casually tell me that James (her lover) will be coming over at such and such time and ask if I can help get the master bedroom ready. Which I do: I clean the room, put fresh sheets on the bed, lube on the nightstand. I pick and layout the lingerie my wife will wear fo her date.

And of course I like to imagine watching my wife get reamed, seeing her flushed face and chest, hearing her orgasm and pant, and so on...[/
why would she need lube if she was really turned on, women self lubricate when prepared properly

Back