What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Sometimes when I'm home alone in bed I've fantasized about being seduced by a black man who turns out to be a pimp. He gets me hooked on ******* and puts me out on the street to earn for him and support my habit. I know this is a sick fantasy but it makes me cum so hard when I think about it while masturbating.
Wow...really?

My wife and I are in a crowded nightclub and a tall muscular black man comes over to our table and asks my wife to dance, she agrees(she usually does when asked by other men) and he takes her hand and pulls her out to a very slow and sensual slow dance. I watch them and notice that he is grinding his hips into her and she is responding by pushing hers back to him, the song ends and they come back to the table and my wife invites him to have drinks with us. The evening goes on and we continue drinking and talking while now and again they go out to the dance floor, I notice that people are starting to watch what is going on and pointing at me when my wife and her friend are on the dance floor and it turns me on tremendously. Finally my wife leans over and says I need his big black cock and he is coming home with us and I say yes my goddess! They get up and leave arm in arm and I follow close behind as the people that have been sitting by us all night watch in amazement and one shouts cuck into his hand like I wouldn’t notice who it was, my face is burning with embarrassment and also with complete submission and lust for my sexy wife. The rest is for another day!

It is amusing and arousing to watch African men make advances on white women. They certainly are not put off by the presence of husband or fathers. They certainly know that some men like to see their wife with a black man, and that some women want it whether they are married or not. They are certainly capable of teamwork to screen a husband, or ******* from the advances made by others on their females. Certain tourist hotels in some of the main Africans cities are thronged with men looking for a chance with a visiting white tourists, and they are men with serious wandering hand trouble where white women are concerned even when she is standing next to her husband/*******.
That is hit or miss.
Expats in Africa for a lot longer than a two week holiday are far more likely to be entrapped, enticed, tempted, or blackmailed into submission than tourists that might only be in a main city for one night before off in a safari van.
Tourists have little chance of being 'owned', every chance of being fucked and even gang fucked, careful or not
Females accompanying men on contract for a year tor two have much greater chance of coming under the influence of a rich or a powerfully connected African and that can end up close to an 'owned' situation.
More than once I have been sitting at a hotel bar in Harare with my wife having a ******* when an African arrived at the other side of my wife, sit down, ordered a *******, and then placed his hand on my wife's thigh as though it was the most natural thing to do in the world. My wife rarely pushed their hand away quickly if at all and two occasions she simply turned to me and told me to 'go book a room,' another time without any word to me she took the African's hand walked out the bar with him. Africans know it is worth chancing their luck and just go for it
So true ,we were olso in Harare ,I had a two week contract so took my wife my boss was an older wealthy man , on the second night at a dinner function Kim was at the bar and he just walked up and placed his hand on her thigh , she never moved but let him go further ,as we are swingers I let her make the next move , as you say they are so blatant and confident , we got invited to his house for the weekend and yes he did fuck her and so did his friends ,I have been asked to go back as long as I bring Kim .

Back