What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

353_1000-jpg.1036803
O Baby

Want my hubby to take me to a club and my BF to follow us later and pretend not to know who we are. Want him to start flirting with me openly, with my husband right there, and take me out on the dance floor. While we are dancing I want him to kiss me. Kiss my lips, kiss my neck, run his hands down my back. Kiss and caress me until I we are kissing passionately with our bodies grinding all over each other and our hand inside each other's clothes. I want him to take me to a dim corner of the club and make me get on my knees and suck his dick with everyone watching, including my hubby. I want him to pick me up and take me in his arms and whisper in my ear. Walk over to hubby and tell him to get our things and walk out of there on my BFs arm with my hubby following behind and EVERYONE knowing he is going home with ME!

Want my hubby to take me to a club and my BF to follow us later and pretend not to know who we are. Want him to start flirting with me openly, with my husband right there, and take me out on the dance floor. While we are dancing I want him to kiss me. Kiss my lips, kiss my neck, run his hands down my back. Kiss and caress me until I we are kissing passionately with our bodies grinding all over each other and our hand inside each other's clothes. I want him to take me to a dim corner of the club and make me get on my knees and suck his dick with everyone watching, including my hubby. I want him to pick me up and take me in his arms and whisper in my ear. Walk over to hubby and tell him to get our things and walk out of there on my BFs arm with my hubby following behind and EVERYONE knowing he is going home with ME!

hell yes!!!!

Having spoken to both men and women in South Africa, I mostly get, 1) being fucked by multiple black men for white women, 2) watching his g/f or wife fucked by a black man/ men from the white guys, 3) fucking a white woman/ women while her b/f or husband watches and j/o from the black guys, 4) being an active submissive as part of an all black gang bang from the white bi and gay men and 5) an all black orgy with bukkake from the gay guys.

Back