What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Like some of the other women here ******* sex is something I think of alot with sexy black men. I have talked with my current black lover about this, and we have played some ******* role play already. Which has only made my desired stronger for it. I have confessed this to my husband also and he almost came in his pants lol. Currently my Bull said he is planning something but won't get into any details, which is driving me crazy. One hint he has given is if he can arrange what he is wanting, it will be an all weekend event! Ya all I do is think about it now. I know Rae is a serious thing and not something I condone, however this is being done with a man I trust in control and it's as erotic as is gets for me. View attachment 1606302
I feel like this might be a more common fantasy than people are willing to admit. You'd have to have people you really trusted to do something like it.

MY most common fantasy is taking over a white couple’s marriage, staying over at their house occasionally and having them serve me in these specific ways: the wife would act as my personal fuck toy giving me access to any of her holes whenever I ask for them, and the husband will be our cuckold assistant doing whatever menial task to accommodate his wife and i’s sexual activities ranging from bringing us drinks to providing oral services for both his wife and I.

Been there done that lol

Having a gang of thugs break into our house and beat me and hubby into submission, tie him up and cage him then all 8 go to town on me, slapping, ******* and verbally humiliating hubby because of his small cock. They Make me cage his cock before they use me like a whore, I’m ****** to take 3 huge cocks balls deep at the same time. There is lilolme, all 5ft 1 having 10 inches of cock ****** down my throat, ap my ass and into my room
Yes, this is super hot!

353_1000-jpg.1036803

Watching several white girls fucking and sucking BBC while a super hot black girl sucks and pumps my cock expertly, but NEVER letting me cum while they all laugh at and humiliate my small white cock. I beg and plead, oh god PLEASE let me cum, but I am never allowed to, and this scene happens again and again, driving me insane with frustration.

Personally? Gym or beach, having beautiful toned Amazonian goddess invite me out. She wears her sexiest bikini and has me lotion her up. We luck out and there are only a few people at the beach, just enough to put an edge to what is going to go down as we eventually just go with nature and take part of each other submitting to one another’s desires.

OK, I answered the other one about my "Ultimate" fantasy.....

I guess my most common one, would be being on my back, legs up in the air on the shoulders of a black Bull mounting me, with my hips rotated back to the point I could look down and watch his thick chocolate cock pressed into my pussy spread wide, and then pulled back with my pink-white cuntlips clinging to it.....

The next one, that I like to share with some guys I chat with, is a wonderful trick taught to me by my first black lover, who really knew how to do anal even if the wasn't that big, that I long to repeat - with a really big lover. As I ride the Bull anal, cowgirl style, going down on this big cock with my slut ass, I lean way back on my hands as I ride up on him, so his cock in my ass pushes my pussy out from the inside, making it bulge and even open, and then he can put a couple of fingers in and press down on the floor of my cunt to feel the head of his own cock through the thin flesh separating my insides...and if he keeps his fingers inside me like that as I go back to riding him, leaning forward more to take his cock deep inside my ass each time I slide all the way down to his balls, and then backwards a bit again as I ride up on his shaft and his head again presses into my cunt where he can feel it, I won't be able to keep myself from cumming quickly and hard, and I'll have to keep riding him as I spasm and writhe until he cums too, and I can finally shimmy my asshole down to his balls and collapse on his chest while his cock throbs in me and empties its load deep in my ass, letting him grab my butt with his big hands and rock me if he still wants me sliding a bit on his shaft.

Gawd, writing that is almost more than I can stand at this point.....:oops:

:blackheart: Lanie
Me either:cry:

Hot fantasy Lanie as well as wonderfully descriptive. I bet you feel his depth within pushing your cervix out of the way -like a re-re birthing. That's just hot right there ladies and gentlemen. Ok, Enough of this. Let's go find some Black Men!!

Personally? Gym or beach, having beautiful toned Amazonian goddess invite me out. She wears her sexiest bikini and has me lotion her up. We luck out and there are only a few people at the beach, just enough to put an edge to what is going to go down as we eventually just go with nature and take part of each other submitting to one another’s desires.

Back