What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Being fucked by rough black bull inside his house in front of my husband. While bull fucks me doggy he calls 2 of his friends and invites them to join - without asking me or my husband for permission. After a few minutes they enter the house and, tie up my husband and use me like a dirty white slut... Make me become a dirty white enslaved slut...
Getting knocked up by a black cock

LET......ME ....KNOCK. .......:threesome: ....:qos:......UP........:hot:.......:sex:

minding my own business and a cute white/asian/latina girl start talking to me

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My most common IR fantasy my husband and I walking into a new bar. When we get inside we can't help but notice that we are the only white people in the bar. It is not long before I attract the attention of all the black guys in the bar. The guys make their way to me to talk to me and buy me drinks as they push my husband to the side. They begin putting their hands all over me as my husband can only watch helplessly. I give into temptation as the 10 black bar patrons have their way with me on the pool table as my husband watches.

My most common IR fantasy my husband and I walking into a new bar. When we get inside we can't help but notice that we are the only white people in the bar. It is not long before I attract the attention of all the black guys in the bar. The guys make their way to me to talk to me and buy me drinks as they push my husband to the side. They begin putting their hands all over me as my husband can only watch helplessly. I give into temptation as the 10 black bar patrons have their way with me on the pool table as my husband watches.

That would be so HOT!!!!

My wife and I sit next to a couple of good looking black guys at a bar. She is flirty with them and they are to her also. They know I am there, but that does not stop them from boldly flirting with her. I go the restroom and when I return, she whispers in my ear that they have invited her back to one of their places and she wants to go. She is aroused and her pussy is soaking wet. I ask if I can watch and they allow me to come and watch. When we get to his house, they immediately undress her and she gets on her knees to suck and stroke their cocks. After watching lots of hot play, they finish off with her riding a cock while the other one fucks her in the ass. They both cum in her and when they pull out, she orders me over to first lick the cum off of both of their cocks and then to eat the cum out of her holes, and I do as she orders!

My wife and I have fantasized about this exact same scenario before, and we love it.

Back