What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

MY most common fantasy is taking over a white couple’s marriage, staying over at their house occasionally and having them serve me in these specific ways: the wife would act as my personal fuck toy giving me access to any of her holes whenever I ask for them, and the husband will be our cuckold assistant doing whatever menial task to accommodate his wife and i’s sexual activities ranging from bringing us drinks to providing oral services for both his wife and I.
Sounds perfect!

A real young guy picking me up at a party. It actually happened for real a few years ago at a GF's christening party. He had no idea I was 40+ and I thought he was older than 20. We did it in the backseat of his car, and his mom, my GF's aunt, was at the party, and I found out he went to school with my oldest *******. Totally awkward but intense turn on and a night I'll never forget, and a favorite fantasy for me.

3 black men come to the house to "sell" some random item and are invited in. once in the house they get aggressive and one grabs me and the other 2 grab my wife and pull us into the bedroom. when there they tie me to a chair in the room and through the wife on the bed. they rip off her clothes and start taking off theirs. when she sees their large hard cocks she realizes whats next. they take turns fucking her pussy and face. after a few minutes of fighting it she relents and actually starts to enjoy it. 2 of them end up finishing in her now beat up pussy and the 3rd one finishing on her chest. as she lays there to tired to move they untie me and push my face into her very worn out and soaking wet pussy and have me clean her pussy up of whatever cum wasnt still inside of her. i am then instructed to scoop up the cum from her chest and feed it to her. after that she is hooked on bbc and wont fuck me anymore.
Wow amazing, imagine the scent of sex in the room

Wow amazing, imagine the scent of sex in the room
I fantasize my wife and I staying at a motel with a lounge we have a few drinks start conversation with 3 young black guys they become aggressive with my wife they band starts and they start taking turns dancing with my wife they start getting aggressive with there hands and end up in our room

Want my hubby to take me to a club and my BF to follow us later and pretend not to know who we are. Want him to start flirting with me openly, with my husband right there, and take me out on the dance floor. While we are dancing I want him to kiss me. Kiss my lips, kiss my neck, run his hands down my back. Kiss and caress me until I we are kissing passionately with our bodies grinding all over each other and our hand inside each other's clothes. I want him to take me to a dim corner of the club and make me get on my knees and suck his dick with everyone watching, including my hubby. I want him to pick me up and take me in his arms and whisper in my ear. Walk over to hubby and tell him to get our things and walk out of there on my BFs arm with my hubby following behind and EVERYONE knowing he is going home with ME!
Wow :bounce:

OK, I answered the other one about my "Ultimate" fantasy.....

I guess my most common one, would be being on my back, legs up in the air on the shoulders of a black Bull mounting me, with my hips rotated back to the point I could look down and watch his thick chocolate cock pressed into my pussy spread wide, and then pulled back with my pink-white cuntlips clinging to it.....

The next one, that I like to share with some guys I chat with, is a wonderful trick taught to me by my first black lover, who really knew how to do anal even if the wasn't that big, that I long to repeat - with a really big lover. As I ride the Bull anal, cowgirl style, going down on this big cock with my slut ass, I lean way back on my hands as I ride up on him, so his cock in my ass pushes my pussy out from the inside, making it bulge and even open, and then he can put a couple of fingers in and press down on the floor of my cunt to feel the head of his own cock through the thin flesh separating my insides...and if he keeps his fingers inside me like that as I go back to riding him, leaning forward more to take his cock deep inside my ass each time I slide all the way down to his balls, and then backwards a bit again as I ride up on his shaft and his head again presses into my cunt where he can feel it, I won't be able to keep myself from cumming quickly and hard, and I'll have to keep riding him as I spasm and writhe until he cums too, and I can finally shimmy my asshole down to his balls and collapse on his chest while his cock throbs in me and empties its load deep in my ass, letting him grab my butt with his big hands and rock me if he still wants me sliding a bit on his shaft.

Gawd, writing that is almost more than I can stand at this point.....:oops:

:blackheart: Lanie
Shawty that was some of the most sexiest ******* I've heard on here!! Well done. I applaud you with my pulsating cock!! Thinking of gaping your asshole has me in heat!! I've already jerked off to a few detailed responses like yours. Thank you for that erotic ballad of lust sweetie

Back