What's The Purpose ?

My question to all on here is what is the purpose for you when meeting with couples or someone single ? For me it's to build a friendship with or sometimes without sex . I love hanging out and afterwards going back to home or hotel for some comfortable fun. If they're from outer town I love staying in contact with them. That's just my take on this.

My question to all on here is what is the purpose for you when meeting with couples or someone single ? For me it's to build a friendship with or sometimes without sex . I love hanging out and afterwards going back to home or hotel for some comfortable fun. If they're from outer town I love staying in contact with them. That's just my take on this.
It really depends on the moment. Sometimes it is just spontaneous fun, and that's amazing in its own way. But in the end, I am open to anything. I go in to it with the goal of creating friendship with the hope that we click and all of the debauchery will ensue. But I'm anyways open to it becoming more of a relationship type situation.

It really depends on the moment. Sometimes it is just spontaneous fun, and that's amazing in its own way. But in the end, I am open to anything. I go in to it with the goal of creating friendship with the hope that we click and all of the debauchery will ensue. But I'm anyways open to it becoming more of a relationship type situation.
My wife mostly prefers a nice fwb/bf she can be comfy with, though when on vacation well sometimes meet someone just for the night, and one of the beds in our room will be for two!

Back