Whats the best black cock that you ever fucked

He is so thick I can’t even fit his cock in my mouth. He barely MAKES it fit in my pussy. He makes me soooo wet, cream all over his cock , cum all on it and in the end I even squirt. He is the only man that has ever made me squirt.Definitely gonna keep spreading my legs for him.
That is very hot..

My girlfriend fucked a 12 last weekend
All black cocks are mind blowing. And they know how to work it. My perfect cock. Is 10in. Thick. Vascular. Pitch black head also. I have been been beside a black bull as he fuvks my gf from behind. He was pitch black. He opened her ass. And thrust balls deep in. But he pulls out slowly. Watvhing that thick black shaft turn her married tight whiye oussy inside inside out us insane. I literally orgasms by watching l. But they know how to work a white pulissy Coz they had practice. Those thick veins hit all the right spots when that covk is thrust in and out. Abd before all this. Cuckod know the gasp their wives give. When that massive head works into it oussy. Starr max. That gasp is right then and he fined me my first of many orgasms. White men have never given us an orgasm from fucking. We make u lick iis. So that’s my first. Then that huge head which has such a thick ridge and it works out g spot in each in and out. I cum so hard I throw my head back. Eyes roll. I gasp. Abs almost pass out. Then he will fuck for a while and only bbc makes us cream his cock like that. Cuckold normally kicks that off his black master shaft. Drenched witn his wife’s cum. Then he night change angle of entry nakjnf us squirt. With his cock. White Boyd are clueless. Then JR libbesmext bit. He’s balls deep. And working my cervix. Something white men will never know. He will work it until I have a deep orgasm. Just as internet. I usually shake uncontrollably. Something only they do. And he does this all night. So answe is all bbc are mind vlowung. But I like the contrast with a pitch black shaft.

My best black cock was a guy straight out of jail. He was a friend from before, but he got locked up for 2 yrs. The day he was released, his buddy picked him up and dropped him off at my house. For the next 6 hours he fucked me like i was the one that locked him up. He said 2 years was a long time with no pussy, so he wanted to make up for lost time. I didnt walk or poop right for a week afterwards

All black cocks are mind blowing. And they know how to work it. My perfect cock. Is 10in. Thick. Vascular. Pitch black head also. I have been been beside a black bull as he fuvks my gf from behind. He was pitch black. He opened her ass. And thrust balls deep in. But he pulls out slowly. Watvhing that thick black shaft turn her married tight whiye oussy inside inside out us insane. I literally orgasms by watching l. But they know how to work a white pulissy Coz they had practice. Those thick veins hit all the right spots when that covk is thrust in and out. Abd before all this. Cuckod know the gasp their wives give. When that massive head works into it oussy. Starr max. That gasp is right then and he fined me my first of many orgasms. White men have never given us an orgasm from fucking. We make u lick iis. So that’s my first. Then that huge head which has such a thick ridge and it works out g spot in each in and out. I cum so hard I throw my head back. Eyes roll. I gasp. Abs almost pass out. Then he will fuck for a while and only bbc makes us cream his cock like that. Cuckold normally kicks that off his black master shaft. Drenched witn his wife’s cum. Then he night change angle of entry nakjnf us squirt. With his cock. White Boyd are clueless. Then JR libbesmext bit. He’s balls deep. And working my cervix. Something white men will never know. He will work it until I have a deep orgasm. Just as internet. I usually shake uncontrollably. Something only they do. And he does this all night. So answe is all bbc are mind vlowung. But I like the contrast with a pitch black shaft.
It made me eat my girls asshole upon reading the post

Back