Whats the best black cock that you ever fucked

Id love to know what a female feels like when she is cumming on a black cock..how does all that bbc feel balks deep..I'm aitino who's into watching my girlfriend fucking bbc from time to time..that's me and my Mexican girlfriend..

Attachments

• received_118894283466035.jpeg
    received_118894283466035.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 317
  • received_852922551944203.jpeg
    received_852922551944203.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 174
  • FB_IMG_1624016191140.jpg
    FB_IMG_1624016191140.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 20210617_014706.jpg
    20210617_014706.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 140
  • FB_IMG_1602275792259.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602275792259.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 159
  • received_3761546327265500.jpeg
    received_3761546327265500.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 158
  • FB_IMG_1654465778616.jpg
    FB_IMG_1654465778616.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 173
He is so thick I can’t even fit his cock in my mouth. He barely MAKES it fit in my pussy. He makes me soooo wet, cream all over his cock , cum all on it and in the end I even squirt. He is the only man that has ever made me squirt.Definitely gonna keep spreading my legs for him.

Attachments

• IMG_1137.jpeg
    IMG_1137.jpeg
    267.7 KB · Views: 265
We had recently been to the Caribbean island of Grenada. We ordered a car and driver for a days island tour. When he arrived at our hotel to pick us up, he was about thirty years old and looked very masculine.
I was dressed in shorts and t shirt, my wife had a black blouse and white skirt with with a lace bra and matching black lace thong .
He was very informative on the islands history, he took us to a rain forest, then to a local hand made chocolate farm . Then to a old fashioned rum distillery where everything was done in a traditional way with no computers or modern machinery.
My wife and I had tasting of the rums which were very strong.
We were both very light headed. We got back to our car the driver told my wife to sit in the front passenger seat and I sat in the back.
Our driver became very suggestive to my wife and I sexually, as we drove to our next stop he put a hand on my wife’s thigh slowly stroking her thigh working his hard higher along her thigh towards her pussy . As he moved closer to her pussy she parted her thighs giving him more access to her pussy . Hr took her hand and placed it over his now rampant cock . As she released it from his trousers and pants, god it was massively thick. It was clearly the biggest and thickness cock either my wife or I had ever seen.

The best was probably a friend of one of my boyfriends. He had very recently gotten out after being in jail for 6 months over some bs charges. I think I was a celebration fuck for him and his first white woman. A one time fuck turned into a full blown weekend motel fuck fest. My husband ended up picking me up Sunday night since I was too exhausted to drive myself home... Great times

We had recently been to the Caribbean island of Grenada. We ordered a car and driver for a days island tour. When he arrived at our hotel to pick us up, he was about thirty years old and looked very masculine.
I was dressed in shorts and t shirt, my wife had a black blouse and white skirt with with a lace bra and matching black lace thong .
He was very informative on the islands history, he took us to a rain forest, then to a local hand made chocolate farm . Then to a old fashioned rum distillery where everything was done in a traditional way with no computers or modern machinery.
My wife and I had tasting of the rums which were very strong.
We were both very light headed. We got back to our car the driver told my wife to sit in the front passenger seat and I sat in the back.
Our driver became very suggestive to my wife and I sexually, as we drove to our next stop he put a hand on my wife’s thigh slowly stroking her thigh working his hard higher along her thigh towards her pussy . As he moved closer to her pussy she parted her thighs giving him more access to her pussy . Hr took her hand and placed it over his now rampant cock . As she released it from his trousers and pants, god it was massively thick. It was clearly the biggest and thickness cock either my wife or I had ever seen.
And...

Back