Black cock vs white cock frot

That’s why it has only seen my wife’s pussy for less than 20 total min over the last 3 years. She only lets me use my hands/mouth and toys on her. Luckily she still jerks me off after she’s been taken care of most the time
Well in the words of Tommy Chong from the movie far out man when he meets Dr. Little dick well at least you got one lol

My husbands tiny white penis in my thong I told him to wear and take send a pic to me. I’ll go long periods of no attention, I haven’t had sex with him, no blowjobs, in a couple years now. It’s so unsatisfying and used to just make me so upset when he finished and I got absolutely nothing!!! Multiple times he’ll literally beg and cry. Real crying tears and everything about why I won’t have sex with him and he doesn’t realize witnessing that. Balling and begging, knowing in 9 some years we’ve been together i never orgasmed, and unable to treat me like a woman, only just thinking if he does this or this or that I’ll have sex with him. All that just dries my vagina like a desert!!!

I find it really flipping cute how small it is though. Not sexy but cute. Sometimes I’ll ask him to put on my panties and use my hands to play with it and feel it in my panties while I pretend it’s a woman with a large clit. For a while that’s all he’s been getting from me.

Attachments

• IMG_7863.jpeg
    IMG_7863.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 39
My husbands tiny white penis in my thong I told him to wear and take send a pic to me. I’ll go long periods of no attention, I haven’t had sex with him, no blowjobs, in a couple years now. It’s so unsatisfying and used to just make me so upset when he finished and I got absolutely nothing!!! Multiple times he’ll literally beg and cry. Real crying tears and everything about why I won’t have sex with him and he doesn’t realize witnessing that. Balling and begging, knowing in 9 some years we’ve been together i never orgasmed, and unable to treat me like a woman, only just thinking if he does this or this or that I’ll have sex with him. All that just dries my vagina like a desert!!!

I find it really flipping cute how small it is though. Not sexy but cute. Sometimes I’ll ask him to put on my panties and use my hands to play with it and feel it in my panties while I pretend it’s a woman with a large clit. For a while that’s all he’s been getting from me.
Hot how obedient and submissive he acts for you… have you spoken to him yet about a. Cockcage?

Back