What you like , Hubby watching or alone

I like to be with my bull alone, so that I can do whatever we want freely. But now after chatting with guys and women here I feel hubby watching may be hot! I still prefer alone since I have a regular blk bull.
I like both but if I had to choose one..... it would be with hubby watching. There are different types of excitement with either option though.

Nellie says when she is solo she can just enjoy the hedonistic pleasure of him selfishly and when I am there, she always feels an element of "performance" which is hot too! Just different feels!

There are many ways to enjoy this lifestyle but for us it is shared sexual experiences. Hubby is always present sometimes as an active participant, other times watching but always part of the experience. Of course I feel comfortable being sexual with another man in front of my hubby, either privately or publicly, he is the man I love and adore above all others!!! This is a turn on for us both, but is is only sexual......and a whole lot of fun.

I'm not nervous when my husband is present, just a little self-conscious. I know he prefers to be there and watch, not to mention photographing the experience, and he never participates nor interferes but there have been times when I liked being alone with a partner, not having to glance at my husband out of the corner of my eye to make sure he was okay with what was going on. We promised each other we would always be in it together but like the old saying goes promises were meant to be broken. So the times I have been alone I lost myself in the thrill of the moment with out a care and with the sole purpose of satisfying my partner and myself.

I like to be with my bull alone, so that I can do whatever we want freely. But now after chatting with guys and women here I feel hubby watching may be hot! I still prefer alone since I have a regular blk bull.

If your husband is there watching, the Bull is going to make you freely do the things if you husband wasnt there.......It usually starts with a couple of watching sessions when first meeting unless the wife runs the show. When trust is there, hubby aint coming around anymore. He now has his "freetime" while your regular takes care of you.

Back