What you like , Hubby watching or alone

Wish I got to see more but I definitely understand that, that's kind of how things are here. SOMEtimes watching when the wife and bf feel like it😊
I like what all u amazing ladies r saying but there is something so hot when the wife or gf is sucking a bbc and making eye contact with cuckold I love that so hot and i luv holding the hair back so a girl can really go down on it

I have done both alone and with husband watching. Was how it began him wanting to watch me with men. But it less of giving show and just concentrating on my bull I prefer it maybe 60/40 now that I go alone. As much a reason is it just easier for me to get away than both of us
A show for hubby is very secondary, at best. It's about sharing the woman's utmost pleasure w her, being gratified by HER release!

He allways watches eventually, but usually I make him wait in another room while my lover & I get started and comfortable. This is epecially true for a new lover. By the time hub enters the room I often don't even know he's there.
We've done the totally alone thing and neither of us liked it. - we do the hotwife thing for the both of us.

He allways watches eventually, but usually I make him wait in another room while my lover & I get started and comfortable. This is epecially true for a new lover. By the time hub enters the room I often don't even know he's there.
We've the totally alone thing and neither of us liked it. - we do the hotwife thing for the both of us.
Now that sounds like an awesome compromise😎. He's good about not...interrupting/distracting?

Back