What would be the role of Whitebois in a BNWO future? Our ideas

I always enjoy this site as a fantasy but maybe the BNWO could actually happen. I recently saw an article about a report sponsored by the Gate Foundation and a medical magazine that said birth rates are declining in Asia, Europe North and South American. Those areas population could be cut in half in the near future. Only Africa will maintain a growth rate for the next 15-20 years. Another article I read from a liberal university did a study where the report found as more people move to the urban areas, currently about 60% of the world population, the need for masculine traits are decreasing and female see less need for being in relationship with the new urban males. In China the first report said there are 30 million more males than females. In Japan many males are unable to find females as partners. With the change in sociality attitudes and possible decrease of masculine A type males, women may start to see blacks males as their best hope for a "male" partner. Non Black males could also change their attitudes and start to accept the whiteboi position. I know males can change, I went from a straight male to one desiring to be feminized and used by BBC. If things were different when I was younger, I could have easily been guided into a more gender fluid boi sissy person.

Attachments

• Screenshot 06-13-2022 11.36.30a.png
    Screenshot 06-13-2022 11.36.30a.png
    235.6 KB · Views: 60
Back