What would be the role of Whitebois in a BNWO future? Our ideas

evolved

Female
I was debating with some girlfriends earlier and thought I would share some of our ideas.

So in a world where all girls have gone black (by law perhaps or by preference) and the only white on white sex that still exists is to bring more Snowbunnies into this world. What would be the life of a Whiteboi born at this time?

We've spoken about this AT LENGTH over the past few days and came up with three realistic possibilities that I will note quickly but I'd love to explore these in more depth if others are interested:

1) The male would grow up and become a cuckold to a white mistress and a black bull. Waiting on them both in general life and sexually in all the ways that we know cuckolds can.

2) The male could live at a breeding centre / swingers club / group sex venue. Getting all of the girls ready, cleaning up afterwards and just generally helping the process in anyway that any of the girls or black guys want him too.

3) Become a trans/sissy for bi/gay black guys. Either AS his wife or as an addition to his female wife.

Would they get to decide or would they be directed down one of these paths? Would cages and butt plugs be compulsory? Anything else?

So anyway those are what we came up with and we obviously put some thought towards how the Whitebois would have to be trained to get them ready to fulfil their natural place in the world once they are old enough. Whether their education would be steered towards this early or whether they would have a normal education and only finally start training for their role in life once they leave education?

Anyway we thought this was all a fun idea and we really enjoyed discussing it hehe and we would loooove to hear all of your guys and gals opinions on it.

I already KNOW that there will be a lot of hate towards me for posting this but I'm hoping that this forum is the one least likely to attract as much ill-will, (try to play nicely).

Thanks, Laura (and friends)

4392820.gif

Why do you think you'll get hate? You are a whiteboy and it is natural that you get turned on by Black Men. It may be that White women get the BBC & whiteboys only get the average endowed Black Men.

Obviously #3 is the way it will be. Training will begin at... Well, DM me for insight about whiteboy training. Training will be both compulsory by law, yet desired by the majority of remaining whiteboys.

I was debating with some girlfriends earlier and thought I would share some of our ideas.

So in a world where all girls have gone black (by law perhaps or by preference) and the only white on white sex that still exists is to bring more Snowbunnies into this world. What would be the life of a Whiteboi born at this time?

We've spoken about this AT LENGTH over the past few days and came up with three realistic possibilities that I will note quickly but I'd love to explore these in more depth if others are interested:

1) The male would grow up and become a cuckold to a white mistress and a black bull. Waiting on them both in general life and sexually in all the ways that we know cuckolds can.

2) The male could live at a breeding centre / swingers club / group sex venue. Getting all of the girls ready, cleaning up afterwards and just generally helping the process in anyway that any of the girls or black guys want him too.

3) Become a trans/sissy for bi/gay black guys. Either AS his wife or as an addition to his female wife.

Would they get to decide or would they be directed down one of these paths? Would cages and butt plugs be compulsory? Anything else?

So anyway those are what we came up with and we obviously put some thought towards how the Whitebois would have to be trained to get them ready to fulfil their natural place in the world once they are old enough. Whether their education would be steered towards this early or whether they would have a normal education and only finally start training for their role in life once they leave education?

Anyway we thought this was all a fun idea and we really enjoyed discussing it hehe and we would loooove to hear all of your guys and gals opinions on it.

I already KNOW that there will be a lot of hate towards me for posting this but I'm hoping that this forum is the one least likely to attract as much ill-will, (try to play nicely).

Thanks, Laura (and friends)

View attachment 4642628
I think white males will live in their own community and the ones who are Alfa material will breed with white women to produce more white females and the white males born will be living in the community gay sex will be the norm for the other white males I have other ideas how it would work also and yours are great also

I think the options you had make sense. If all the white girls went black, white bois would have to choose one of those, though I suspect if women went black by law, the white bios would have to be chaste and plugged.

i suspect that to keep the population of snow bunnies, white bois would need to be ’harvested’, because, why would a woman want to have sex with them. It could even be a sport for black men and white woman. They could go to their local hunting store and get a license and the appropriate tranq darts and attempt to ‘bag’ one that hasn’t selected one of the three options. Then they would milk the tranqd white boi because he doesn’t deserve the pleasure of cumming.

I suppose a 5th option would be to actually go to work and support a white woman and her lover(s), because why should either concern themselves with anything other than pleasure. Though I think this is a variation of #1.

I suppose it could be like an aptitude test which option they are suited for pursuing. For example, I’d love to be femmenized by my wife, but I’m built like a line backer ( 6 foot 5 and large) so it’ll never be passable like those waifish tgirls that look passable until you scroll down and see their dick.

sadly some of them are bigger than me as well.

Last edited:
I think white males will live in their own community and the ones who are Alfa material will breed with white women to produce more white females and the white males born will be living in the community gay sex will be the norm for the other white males I have other ideas how it would work also and yours are great also
Perhaps this is correct with a yearly 'Gay Olympics' type set up where only the white boy who win some kind of competition get to help propigate the white women. Competitions such as Nude Oiled Wrestling where the winner is determined by who can get their dick in the others ass for 10 seconds. Or, Cum Shooting Contests such as highest cum drop on a wall and furthest spooge on the floor come to mind. Definently need to be Nude Syncronised Dancing with a Femboy / Beta boy pair.

BBC sucking contests, which white boys can resist cuming the longest time while being fucked, and Nude Dodge Ball must be regular events.

Раньше я обсуждал с некоторыми подругами и думал, что поделюсь некоторыми из наших идей.

Итак, в мире, где все девушки стали черными (возможно, по закону или по желанию), а единственный пол, который все еще существует, - это принести в этот мир больше снежных кроликов. Какова была бы жизнь белого мальчика, родившегося в это время?

Мы долго говорили об этом в течение последних нескольких дней и предложили три реалистичные возможности, которые я быстро отмечу, но я бы хотел изучить их более глубоко, если другие будут заинтересованы:

1) Самец вырастет и станет рогоносцем для белой хозяйки и черного быка. Ждать их как в жизни, так и в сексуальном плане всеми способами, которые, как мы знаем, могут делать куколды.

2) Самец может жить в племенном центре / клубе свингеров / месте группового секса. Готовить всех девушек, убирать потом и просто помогать процессу в любом случае, когда он нужен любой девушке или черным парням.

3) Станьте транс / сисси для черных би / геев. Либо КАК его жена, либо как дополнение к жене.

Смогут ли они решить, или они пойдут по одному из этих путей? Будут ли клетки и анальные пробки обязательными? Что-нибудь еще?

Так или иначе, это то, что мы придумали, и мы, очевидно, задумались о том, как следует обучать белых бойцов, чтобы они были готовы занять свое естественное место в мире, когда они станут достаточно взрослыми. Будет ли их образование направлено к такому раннему возрасту или они будут иметь нормальное образование и только, наконец, начнут подготовку к своей роли в жизни после того, как закончат образование?

В любом случае, мы думали, что это была забавная идея, и нам очень понравилось ее обсуждать, хе-хе, и мы хотели бы услышать мнения всех ваших парней и девушек по этому поводу.

Я уже ЗНАЮ, что меня вызовут много ненависти за публикацию этого сообщения, но я надеюсь, что этот форум вряд ли вызовет столько недоброжелательности (постарайтесь играть хорошо).

Спасибо, Лаура (и друзья)

View attachment 4642628
Я думаю, что идеальное общество будущего - это когда черные быки будут отбирать лучших из белых мальчиков для скрещивания с белыми женщинами, чтобы иметь себе слуг в будущем. Остальных белых мальчиков следует разделить на категории - способных удовлетворить черных быков, превратившихся в секс в неженок, других для борделей, других для работы по дому.

Я думаю, что идеальное общество будущего - это когда черные быки будут отбирать лучших из белых мальчиков для скрещивания с белыми женщинами, чтобы иметь себе слуг в будущем. Остальных белых мальчиков следует разделить на категории - способных удовлетворить черных быков, превратившихся в секс в неженок, других для борделей, других для работы по дому.
<translated>
I think the ideal society of the future is when black bulls will select the best white boys to breed with white women in order to have servants in the future. The rest of the white boys should be divided into categories - able to satisfy black bulls who turned into sex into sissies, others for brothels, others for housework
</translated>

I agree, though what attributes would you consider suitable to breed ? I would think more effeminate men may produce more petite women, but it would take some thinking on what you wanted the snow bunnies to be.

I think white man will live in their own community with the alpha males selected to breed certain white women to produce more white females for the black man's enjoyment we will work and live in our community and be productive in our daily lives our sex will be with each other some will be couples other single like a regular community

this seems to be the inevitable and current trajectory in society. Just feminize all white bois until white "bois" is only used in quotation, and white breeding is done exclusively through vitro fertilization. Permanent chastity for all white "bois".

Hey guys. I would love to join in but doesn't this conversation somewhat violate Site Rule #8: "It is forbidden to create threads, posts or provoking discussion about crazy fantasies of new racial domination, building a world order with the superiority of one race over another"

Or are we fine? I hope it's fine.

Back