What would be the role of Whitebois in a BNWO future? Our ideas

milkingmachine4.jpg

Like this?
An idea I have been thinking about nice drawing of it

I think instead of white on white sex and in order to have more snowbunnies it can be possible to just take the weak white men sperm and put it on white women no need for them to get sex they can get fingered or just aroused to cum while they are locked in their cage
Absolutely correct. No woman should have to suffer intercourse with a white male. And the sperm samples should be taken from white males via syringe so that they don't actually ejaculate. White men should not be allowed orgasms.

I think instead of white on white sex and in order to have more snowbunnies it can be possible to just take the weak white men sperm and put it on white women no need for them to get sex they can get fingered or just aroused to cum while they are locked in their cage
Yeah, there's absolutely no need for white men to ever have penetrative sex with women. Artificial insemination is possible.

Most attractive white bois will be milked for their cum and it’ll be used to breed future generations of perfect 10/10 white girls for use by us.

All others will be sterilized.

They’ll be put to use as a house slave / servant and errand boys.
With artificial insemination to make sure there are more white females for the black male there is no need for the white males to have any actual sexual interaction with the white females

I imagine they would also make unique or traditional breeds of whites. For example: Nordic Blondes, Celtic redhead gingers, petite Brunettes. Always fun to have some variety. Imagine a bunch of big muscular black bulls talking about which breed of white girls gives the best head.
There will be schools of the most attractive white females which black males will visit and make selections

I was debating with some girlfriends earlier and thought I would share some of our ideas.

So in a world where all girls have gone black (by law perhaps or by preference) and the only white on white sex that still exists is to bring more Snowbunnies into this world. What would be the life of a Whiteboi born at this time?

We've spoken about this AT LENGTH over the past few days and came up with three realistic possibilities that I will note quickly but I'd love to explore these in more depth if others are interested:

1) The male would grow up and become a cuckold to a white mistress and a black bull. Waiting on them both in general life and sexually in all the ways that we know cuckolds can.

2) The male could live at a breeding centre / swingers club / group sex venue. Getting all of the girls ready, cleaning up afterwards and just generally helping the process in anyway that any of the girls or black guys want him too.

3) Become a trans/sissy for bi/gay black guys. Either AS his wife or as an addition to his female wife.

Would they get to decide or would they be directed down one of these paths? Would cages and butt plugs be compulsory? Anything else?

So anyway those are what we came up with and we obviously put some thought towards how the Whitebois would have to be trained to get them ready to fulfil their natural place in the world once they are old enough. Whether their education would be steered towards this early or whether they would have a normal education and only finally start training for their role in life once they leave education?

Anyway we thought this was all a fun idea and we really enjoyed discussing it hehe and we would loooove to hear all of your guys and gals opinions on it.

I already KNOW that there will be a lot of hate towards me for posting this but I'm hoping that this forum is the one least likely to attract as much ill-will, (try to play nicely).

Thanks, Laura (and friends)

View attachment 4642628
Ok. Let’s have some fun here. You would need a small cross section of white males for the production of the next generation of white females. Perhaps they could be chosen for the size of their load. Which would be spun down to remove the male sperm. You would have to allow about 15 - 20 of the babies to be male just to keep breeding stock. Of course this is about the ratio that they use when breeding cattle. The white male need not even be allowed to penetrate the female being breeded.

Why do you think you'll get hate? You are a whiteboy and it is natural that you get turned on by Black Men. It may be that White women get the BBC & whiteboys only get the average endowed Black Men.

Obviously #3 is the way it will be. Training will begin at... Well, DM me for insight about whiteboy training. Training will be both compulsory by law, yet desired by the majority of remaining whiteboys.
So now that we have the white male breeding stock taken care of we have to move on to the next group.

This group would be the ******* figures for these young ladies. They would be chosen from the tiny dick males and they would all have had a vasectomy. No un nessary breeding going on. There job would be to take care of the children and help raise them. once the ladies were of age to be introduced to black guys this white guys would be required to go naked so the young girls could see how inferior their “Fathers” are.

they would then serve as comfort goats to the young ladies as they learn the benifits of their new black boy friends. Goats are used to keep mares calm when it comes time for sex in the horse world.

Back