Tried it for myself

So last night the kiddss stayed with their mom because she was taking then to a field trip this morning so I had the night to myself. I ended up chatting with my bbc daddy for a while. The conversation started getting hot and he asked me to come over and hang out in his hot tub out back.

I quickly took a shower and shaved my body from head to toe. Not the best shaving job but I was in a hurry. He even had me shave my ass and hole which is not the easiest thing to do. Keep in mind I’m not a very hairy man to begin with. I then lotioned my body and put on my panties and headed over to his house.

I did stop and get us some beer so we could kick back and relax. As soon as I arrived he opened the door in nothing but swim trunks and he’s a good looking guy. He’s mid 40’s, bald and has a neatly trimmed dark beard. He has a small fridge on his back patio and puts the beer in it and gets one for himself and hands me one.

I undress down to my panties and we both get in and sit back and talk for a bit like regular guys. After a little small talk he tells me that he’s been with one other couple a few times but it was more of a threesome and not really a cuckold thing and then he tells me that I’m the first guy he’s ever had sex with and this is all new to him also.

So after a few beers and talking we get closer and he starts rubbing my leg under the water and remarks at how smooth they feel and then kisses me full on the lips and then says let’s get dried off and go inside and I gladly oblige.

We get dried off and get completely nude. He laid down on the bed and his big thick cock is sticking straight up and I get in bed beside him and start kissing him while I’m stroking his cock. Not long I start kissing my way down to his cock and pull the foreskin back and take him in my mouth. At the position I’m in my ass in his his reach and he started rubbing it. I lift my leg some so he could get access to my hole and he takes the hint. He licks a finger and starts rubbing my little pussy as he calls it. Not long after he inserts his finger and slowly moves it in and out. After doing this for a bit he pulls me up from his cock, lays me on my back and tells me to hold my legs back.

He gets the bottle of lube out of my bag and doesn’t bother to get a condom out lol and lubes my hole up and then he gets between my legs and positions his cock at the entrance of my “pussy” and slowly slides it in.

He pull his face down to mine and kiss him and say make love to me daddy. He then starts moving his cock at a slow pace the whole time we’re kissing and he’s asking if I like daddy’s dick and I reply I love daddy’s dick. He fucks slowly like this for a while then I feel him tense up, drive his cock in me as deep as it can go then feel the warmth of his cum filling me up. It was a good evening

I forgot to add while we were chatting in the hot tub he asked if we could be kind of exclusive fuck buddies secretly. He said he really enjoyed our time together and wants it to continue at least til one of us gets in a relationship. I agreed almost immediately. He said he’d like to see more of me and would fuck me every day if it were possible. I told him whenever the Kidddss were with their mom I was available. He also asked if there was anything I could do to look more feminine. He suggested I start doing facial skin care and losing some weight and start doing exercises that will accentuate my butt. Idk where this is going but I’m loving it right now

I forgot to add while we were chatting in the hot tub he asked if we could be kind of exclusive fuck buddies secretly. He said he really enjoyed our time together and wants it to continue at least til one of us gets in a relationship. I agreed almost immediately. He said he’d like to see more of me and would fuck me every day if it were possible. I told him whenever the Kidddss were with their mom I was available. He also asked if there was anything I could do to look more feminine. He suggested I start doing facial skin care and losing some weight and start doing exercises that will accentuate my butt. Idk where this is going but I’m loving it right now
Kinda sounds like he wants you to be his sissy boi and feminize you

Don’t sell yourself short. I think it can be fun just doing the work to try to achieve that more feminine body. Half of my workout routine are exercises geared toward having a smaller waist and larger butt and hips.
Thank you for the vote of confidence but I might just lose some weight and start a skin care routine. I still have to be a manly man in public and try to be feminine when I’m with him

Thank you for the vote of confidence but I might just lose some weight and start a skin care routine. I still have to be a manly man in public and try to be feminine when I’m with him
I’m not one to possess feminine features at all. But I do enjoy using the face creams skin care and other product. I also find it arousing to just keep my body smooth, using lotions and oils for soft skin. I love the way even my manly clothes feel against my skin.

Last edited:
I’m not one to possess feminine features at all. But I do enjoy using the face creams skin care and other product. I also find it arousing to just keep my body smooth, using lotions and oils for soft skin. I love the way even my manly clothes feel against my skin.
Since my bbc daddy asked me to lotion up I’ve been putting it on every morning. Took some getting used to. Felt sticky but now I love how my skin is getting softer and looks more supple also

Back