What would be the role of Whitebois in a BNWO future? Our ideas

My wife's sister's husband is an executive and he travels a lot. She and my wife have talked about her sexual frustrations. She has met our Bull and they hit it off well. I suspect he will date her when her husband is away and he will take her. She has 2 teen daughters and he will surely want to take them. Her husband will find out and be crushed but won't be able to do anything about it. He will be cut off from sex, get needy and soon our Bull will take him. Black men are very good atg taking white vulnerable men. I give this less than a month!
Keep us updated please!

Awww I just wanted to thank everyone so much for your contributions to this thread. :lips:

Submitting to BBC is such an amazing thing and it has literally changed my life and it makes me so warm inside to see so many guys not letting social norms or some silly masculinity get in the way of experiencing the most amazing sex in the world. :sex::sex:

P.S. if you start a support group I hope there's room for one snowbunny there hehe! x

This is really happening now. BNWO is real and we white men are submittinmg even without a shot. At work I began submitting to a black man who reported to me. It was like I could not stop myself from doing what he told me to do.
I began sucking his cock and I introduced him to my wife. I stopped having sex with her as he was taking such good care of her. Last month he was promoted and he is now my boss. I am now servicing his black friends. Amazing the power of the black man.

I think both races will change in BNWO. Whether it be spontaneous evolution or purposeful genetic modification, one way or another, blacks and whites will increasingly change physically. In the end, black dominance will be so obvious that the very possibility of a white revenge will disappear forever. It will look something like this:

dddcbxy-e8073a05-ef7e-47ff-8991-d5056cf87373.jpg
odhkfeGWg01sgfmbuo.png
First morning call from girlfriend.jpg

tumblr_oxxghbu76J1uodaaco1_1280.jpg
Big Shoot (1).jpg
tumblr_nh494rcn8l1u4g1xio1_1280.jpg
miles81-560529-Defeat_means_impregnation.jpg
daw3m4l-7fb2b69d-9c31-4c7d-8878-6e0333b3ae7b.jpg
ms-7.jpg
tumblr_oxqgrnfEwN1uodaaco1_r1_1280.jpg
dd6w2k5-044cd26e-f7d3-4381-ad07-f1128e3c7a15.jpg
dd7q43m-e0c380ae-c45a-42c3-9447-3e610ad62226.jpg

The thougtht of what might happen to me in BNWO is frightening and arousing. Looking at those pics above with amazon black women and black men with huge cocks, is so seductive. There is no way I could stop from being taken down like that.
The thought of being captured with no possibility of escape scares me to death because I would submit to it! I know I would!The rest of my life as a slave sounds so erotic it makes me hard as a rock yet I realize it would be a painful humiliating life.
Yes, I would siubmit to it! For sure!

The future will be black led and in charge. ALL whites will be serving blacks in accordance with the BNWO rules.
Whire men will not be permitted any sex. We will be kept in a state of intense horniness to insure our obedience. All white females will have black babies. We white men will support them financially. Most white men will be turned gay and many will be feninized. Many will eventually be castrated. Disobedience will result in being hung with our hands high to the ceiling naked with our toes barely tounching the floor. We will be given electric shock to our genetals. This will last from 3 days to a week depending on the seriousness of the disobedience. I have heard some men actually like that punishment.

Back