What would be the role of Whitebois in a BNWO future? Our ideas

BNWO proposes a new government program - every city and neighborhood would have their own local sissy cum dumpster house. Some areas might have more than one! Black men could visit these establishments and have their fat balls drained by talented, hungry blowjob artists. I foresee sissies servicing tons of men due to the popularity of this program - lots of blowbangs and bukkake parties.

It's a win-win scenario. Black men have a warm throat on the regular while sissies get to eat all the cum they want.

878_1000 (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gif514981-riley-reid-massive-facial (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gif508_1000 (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gif386_1000 (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gifuccicv8i4m-494724 (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).giftumblr_opkdyiybaR1tlipulo10_500 (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gifturboyoda-edibf-a4146e (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).giftumblr_nh5htcllOU1u4ckcfo1_400 (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gif

BNWO proposes a new government program - every city and neighborhood would have their own local sissy cum dumpster house. Some areas might have more than one! Black men could visit these establishments and have their fat balls drained by talented, hungry blowjob artists. I foresee sissies servicing tons of men due to the popularity of this program - lots of blowbangs and bukkake parties.

It's a win-win scenario. Black men have a warm throat on the regular while sissies get to eat all the cum they want.

View attachment 5187904View attachment 5187908View attachment 5187925View attachment 5187924View attachment 5187961View attachment 5187965View attachment 5187963View attachment 5187967
the white boi sissies in the area have to take a shift in the house as well

the white boi sissies in the area have to take a shift in the house as well
Definitely! Sissy cum dumpsters would also be assigned to different organizations. For example, the NBA would be budgeted many cum dumpsters. Each NBA team would have a group of sissies to service the players. Other Black institutions (like predominately Black colleges) would have cum dumpsters found on-site, too.

59691126 (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gifE0AD11F (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gifbukkakesmall (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gif3568E44 (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gifjghjk (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gifblack_dick_cum_in_white_mouth (2022_06_17 20_47_48 UTC).gifMatureEdibleHartebeest-size_restricted.gif

Why do you think you'll get hate? You are a whiteboy and it is natural that you get turned on by Black Men. It may be that White women get the BBC & whiteboys only get the average endowed Black Men.

Obviously #3 is the way it will be. Training will begin at... Well, DM me for insight about whiteboy training. Training will be both compulsory by law, yet desired by the majority of remaining whiteboys.
Would love to hear more of your opinion about this if you want to pm me

View attachment 5187904View attachment 5187908View attachment 5187925View attachment 5187924View attachment 5187961View attachment 5187965View attachment 5187963View attachment 5187967
Great suggestion! I definitely think this would be popular with both white boys and bbcs who are into it.

I always enjoy this site as a fantasy but maybe the BNWO could actually happen. I recently saw an article about a report sponsored by the Gate Foundation and a medical magazine that said birth rates are declining in Asia, Europe North and South American. Those areas population could be cut in half in the near future. Only Africa will maintain a growth rate for the next 15-20 years. Another article I read from a liberal university did a study where the report found as more people move to the urban areas, currently about 60% of the world population, the need for masculine traits are decreasing and female see less need for being in relationship with the new urban males. In China the first report said there are 30 million more males than females. In Japan many males are unable to find females as partners. With the change in sociality attitudes and possible decrease of masculine A type males, women may start to see blacks males as their best hope for a "male" partner. Non Black males could also change their attitudes and start to accept the whiteboi position. I know males can change, I went from a straight male to one desiring to be feminized and used by BBC. If things were different when I was younger, I could have easily been guided into a more gender fluid boi sissy person.
You had better pray the the economy does not tank. Cause if all those white guys end up in trailer parks without cable they will be fucking 24 7.

I am serious about the trailer park comment.

saw a study years ago that talked about frequency of sex. Most numbers were like 1 or 2 times a week.

then I saw the number for southern trailer parks with out cable or air conditioning and the number was like 35 times a week.

I am serious about the trailer park comment.

saw a study years ago that talked about frequency of sex. Most numbers were like 1 or 2 times a week.

then I saw the number for southern trailer parks with out cable or air conditioning and the number was like 35 times a week.
Well what else is there to do in a trailer park? Let's see drinking ******* and sex.

I was debating with some girlfriends earlier and thought I would share some of our ideas.

So in a world where all girls have gone black (by law perhaps or by preference) and the only white on white sex that still exists is to bring more Snowbunnies into this world. What would be the life of a Whiteboi born at this time?

We've spoken about this AT LENGTH over the past few days and came up with three realistic possibilities that I will note quickly but I'd love to explore these in more depth if others are interested:

1) The male would grow up and become a cuckold to a white mistress and a black bull. Waiting on them both in general life and sexually in all the ways that we know cuckolds can.

2) The male could live at a breeding centre / swingers club / group sex venue. Getting all of the girls ready, cleaning up afterwards and just generally helping the process in anyway that any of the girls or black guys want him too.

3) Become a trans/sissy for bi/gay black guys. Either AS his wife or as an addition to his female wife.

Would they get to decide or would they be directed down one of these paths? Would cages and butt plugs be compulsory? Anything else?

So anyway those are what we came up with and we obviously put some thought towards how the Whitebois would have to be trained to get them ready to fulfil their natural place in the world once they are old enough. Whether their education would be steered towards this early or whether they would have a normal education and only finally start training for their role in life once they leave education?

Anyway we thought this was all a fun idea and we really enjoyed discussing it hehe and we would loooove to hear all of your guys and gals opinions on it.

I already KNOW that there will be a lot of hate towards me for posting this but I'm hoping that this forum is the one least likely to attract as much ill-will, (try to play nicely).

Thanks, Laura (and friends)

View attachment 4642628
You need medical help.

Back