What would be the role of Whitebois in a BNWO future? Our ideas

while these would be great jobs for white bois, I still firmly believe that in this fantasy world, white bois would still work regular jobs, but 100% of their income would go to support their BBC titleholder and his harem of white sluts.

the reason I use the word titleholder is that in the (fantasy ) future white bois, as the ones running the current train wreck of the Eurocentric world, must be licensed and tracked, like one would with dangerous animals. This would be used to maintain the population of white bois around the world to ensure future populations meets projected levels of job availability to prevent jobless restlessness, while ensuring an adequate level of income to support their title owners and his / her white slut harem.

secondly, again in a FANTASY world, a breeding program can created (using artificial insemination with white women) to ensure the white bois are submissive enough for their title owners and have appropriate traits for the projected needs (intelligence, build, demeanor, effeminate enough, etc). This would also ensure the future Availability of enough white bois and white sluts for use.

while these would be great jobs for white bois, I still firmly believe that in this fantasy world, white bois would still work regular jobs, but 100% of their income would go to support their BBC titleholder and his harem of white sluts.

the reason I use the word titleholder is that in the (fantasy ) future white bois, as the ones running the current train wreck of the Eurocentric world, must be licensed and tracked, like one would with dangerous animals. This would be used to maintain the population of white bois around the world to ensure future populations meets projected levels of job availability to prevent jobless restlessness, while ensuring an adequate level of income to support their title owners and his / her white slut harem.

secondly, again in a FANTASY world, a breeding program can created (using artificial insemination with white women) to ensure the white bois are submissive enough for their title owners and have appropriate traits for the projected needs (intelligence, build, demeanor, effeminate enough, etc). This would also ensure the future Availability of enough white bois and white sluts for use.
I would suggest that you spend some time in Africa and Asia before you speak of the. Eurocentric train wreck. LOOK UP RAWANDA OR CHECK OUT THE SUDAN AND ITS DAM THAT MAY CAUSE A WAR WITH EGYPT. THE LEVELS OF CORRUPTION WILL BLOW YOU MIND.

RECENTLY THE USA HAD A TASTE OF WHAT MAY COME. A YEAR OD ROITS. JUST REMEMBER THERE ARE MORE GUNS IN THE USA THEN THERE ARE PEOPLE.

Personally I’m not into the whole homosexual thing but each to their own

my view on this discussion
The role of white men in the whole BNWO is to be the best loving husband, boyfriend, brother, ******* to recruit and encourage our wives girlfriends daughters sisters family friends ect into becoming a queen or princess & spreading their legs open for black kings to fuck them Supporting them and caring for them as much as we can

Personally I’m not into the whole homosexual thing but each to their own

my view on this discussion
The role of white men in the whole BNWO is to be the best loving husband, boyfriend, brother, ******* to recruit and encourage our wives girlfriends daughters sisters family friends ect into becoming a queen or princess & spreading their legs open for black kings to fuck them Supporting them and caring for them as much as we can
Exactly correct! I agree totally. It is long past the time when we submit totally to all black men. All white people must submit to BNWO

Back