What was the worst experience that you have ever had since you decide to go black?

one of my dorm mates in college was dating a black guy. he took her to a club in Atlanta and she said the black women in the club really gave her a hard time. she said she was ever afraid to go to the ladies room because she thought someone would hurt her. when she dated this guy, she said the only people that seemed to have a problem with he dating a black guy were black women.

I totally agree with Pammie cause the same happens to me. I get bashed by black women everytime i´m out for clubbing when tryin to hook up a black guy.

one of my dorm mates in college was dating a black guy. he took her to a club in Atlanta and she said the black women in the club really gave her a hard time. she said she was ever afraid to go to the ladies room because she thought someone would hurt her. when she dated this guy, she said the only people that seemed to have a problem with he dating a black guy were black women.
That's too bad!I hope that she didn't change her mind about going with black guys!

I totally agree with Pammie cause the same happens to me. I get bashed by black women everytime i´m out for clubbing when tryin to hook up a black guy.
I think the reason is that there is a shortage of good black men.So white females normally get part of the blame!

I don't know if she did or not. I dropped out of college after my freshman year. I know she was pretty upset about it though and, scared to go to a club with mostly black people again.

sorry
I went home with this really cute BBC I met at a bar in Richmond and we fucked. I loved it. After he was done he called in his really big fat brother and told him he could have me. The cute guy just gets out of bed pulls the sheet off of me and wraps it around himself and walks out of the room. His brother must of weighed 350 lbs and I'm only 115. I thought he was going to crush me. At times I couldn't breath. He also throat fuck me so deep and long that I actually threw up. For my own safety I just rode him as much as I could until he was done with me. I was so pissed.
to hear it wasnt a turn on... being used.. some ladies phantasize about it... where you to young or he just not nice?

I went home with this really cute BBC I met at a bar in Richmond and we fucked. I loved it. After he was done he called in his really big fat brother and told him he could have me. The cute guy just gets out of bed pulls the sheet off of me and wraps it around himself and walks out of the room. His brother must of weighed 350 lbs and I'm only 115. I thought he was going to crush me. At times I couldn't breath. He also throat fuck me so deep and long that I actually threw up. For my own safety I just rode him as much as I could until he was done with me. I was so pissed.
similar thing happen.to me, went home with friend of a friend, fell asleep, next thing I know, his cousin is forsing himself on me. He was pretty rough, I found out later he had just gotten out of jail.

We met a black guy in Durham England, and before we got back to the hotel he tried to mug us, unfortunately for him though he met me. what a dick, could have had fun, but ended up getting the ******* kicked out of him, silly lad. thankfully we have met another BBC who was genuine and restored our faith.

We met a black guy in Durham England, and before we got back to the hotel he tried to mug us, unfortunately for him though he met me. what a dick, could have had fun, but ended up getting the ******* kicked out of him, silly lad. thankfully we have met another BBC who was genuine and restored our faith.
Plus the the genuine guy (who is great lad and we still keep in touch with still finds it hard to get hard, and actually has a small cock, but he is fun to be around and very black so it works for us.

similar thing happen.to me, went home with friend of a friend, fell asleep, next thing I know, his cousin is forsing himself on me. He was pretty rough, I found out later he had just gotten out of jail.
Did anything happen to him?Did you reported it?

I don't mean to be rude, but some of you guys are asking if these women were turned on or derived any pleasure from these encounters when they are posted in the "what was your worst experience" thread. That would be like me saying I once had a cheese grater rubbed across the head of my dick and then asking me "did it feel good" or "was it a turn on". Contrary to popular belief, every woman doesn't have a ******* fantasy or have a desire to be dominated, abused, throat fucked until she pukes, or pissed on. Let's use our heads, the one on our shoulders not the one below the belt.

Back