What was the worst experience that you have ever had since you decide to go black?

I would say, one of our worst/ yet memorable experiences was when we were contacted by a gentlemen on a site we were members. He claimed to be a former NFL player. After expressing our interest, he would come up with a wide variety of excuses to not meet, and even stood us up at a lounge bar.... It was a very frustrating experience

A poker game my husband 2 of his closest friend (Black) 2 guests they brought (Black) Im serveing drinks and snacks naked. One of the guest is being real rude to my husband. He tell the guy he wont be disrespected in his own house. The guy tells him shut up or Ill fuck your bitch in front of you than make you suck my dick. My husbands boys jump up beat the guy to the ground than savagely stomp him till he stops moving. drag him over to make him suck my husbands dick , he wouldnt let the guy they duct tape the guys hands and feet are going to finish the game the guys crying like a gril screaming for someone to help him they gag him tell the other guest to stay there and fuck me and drag the guy out of the house. soon as they drive away he calls a cab my husband tells him its cool but he insists on waiting outside for the cab.

Like most of us can say here, my worst experience (if you can call it worst) with a black man was FAR better than my BEST experience with any white guy I've ever been with, and yes, that includes my white ex-husband..

.I have a very small pussy one Black guy I hooked up with was so thick he couldnt get it in and I hard to just blow him

similar thing happen.to me, went home with friend of a friend, fell asleep, next thing I know, his cousin is forsing himself on me. He was pretty rough, I found out later he had just gotten out of jail.
Sounds like *******. Did you start to like it though? I know that sounds horrible for me to ask that, but from your post it sounds like you are confused about how you felt about it.

It is a fun story: we met a guy from an ad online. he asked to follow him to his house and so we did. We started having fun, and after a while i was sucking him only with my pants on, I heard a scream. Woman scream! Was his wife or girlfriend -don't know- back at home, jealous and angry like a bull. She screamed against us bad words, calling me whore, slut etc. and tried to punch me. Hubby defended me and we managed to run away fast as we can. The unexpected was that everyone in the building was alerted by her screams and so on the stairs a lot of people saw us (me half naked) run like a rabbit. Who called me slut, who called my hubby horned, who was happy to see me almost naked and invited us to his home, in short I was very scared, even because we didn't know what could happen.
After that experience we learnt that we have to decide before where to meet.

Back