What was the worst experience that you have ever had since you decide to go black?

We was talking about a very serious subject!But,I was just joking around!I think the person I was talking too realize that!Too bad you didn't!You cann't always take everything so serious!If you are that serious,stay off of my post!

We was talking about a very serious subject!But,I was just joking around!I think the person I was talking too realize that!Too bad you didn't!You cann't always take everything so serious!If you are that serious,stay off of my post!

This is true as well in that a persons worst experience doesn't necessarily mean it was a painful or cruel one, just that it wasn't what one hoped for.

Like thinking the guy has 10" and he only has 4" or she looks hot but has a vaginal infection that makes her smell like a sewer or he was so suave and sexy, but drank too much and fell asleep. Worst can cover a lot of territory.

This is true as well in that a persons worst experience doesn't necessarily mean it was a painful or cruel one, just that it wasn't what one hoped for.

Like thinking the guy has 10" and he only has 4" or she looks hot but has a vaginal infection that makes her smell like a sewer or he was so suave and sexy, but drank too much and fell asleep. Worst can cover a lot of territory.
I agree 100 percent!Thanks for your comments!

Well mine was on a business trip. I met a nice black gentleman at the bar of the hotel, hit it off, got up to his room and had great sex. Next thing I know there's a knock at the door and three of his friends come walking in with me still naked in the bed. Well turns out he had this planned with these guys and by his tone and how he said things to me I figured I didn't have a choice or chance of leaving then. So you can figure out what happen after that for like the next three hours with all four of them. I don't know if you'd call it ******* since I went along with it, but out of fear and the fact I was trying to save myself so I could get out of there.

When I was started to read this topic I became mildly worried that if I chose to post and share some of my bad news times about IR sex that I might 'win'. What I'd put for from my life experiences might be a bit past what others would call only a bad time. This is not some contest and I don't mean it in that way. I just get reminders at times that I do walk the wild side in life, sex included, with my ways.

I do say that reading some mentions of women getting caught into sex against their will is awful. Nothing tops that in terms of bad happenings. That is a part of human nature and of human sexual habits, since the dawn of time sadly. That does not make it okay, still it has been around and will be around. Sad to read that it took place in a few instances to some ladies here.

Most of what I can share about my bad experiences with IR could also be viewed as funny. To some people anyway. Time has to have passed and you need a certain smart ass sense of humor, but there are some funny moments. Most of my bad experiences are awful, funny or weird. The categories overlap a bit.

I am not the sort of guy who is into the duality of absolute, where there is a best and a worst at each pole. I will share a few of the less then pleasant happenings that are linked to my sex life, with IR sex being a part of those occurrences. I don't mind sharing the most personally emotional event that took place in connection to IR sex either. I will post that near the end. That does still impact me to this day, no longer in a bad fashion however.

The first is not black/white IR but was over an IR sex romp I was having. A Mexican pulled a gun on me since I had been balling “his” woman. She was mixed, black and Cuban. Lots of fun in bed.

She dated this idiot a year back and he was the jealous wacko type. He asked me, with the ******* pointed at me, if I knew what would happen if he pulled the trigger. I told him yea, that a bullet would come out and I'd get hit by it. Thankfully he never did shoot.

He was emotionally hurt, for some reason, and that showed in how he stood, even with a ******* in hand. Lucky for me, he was sad and angry but he was not retarded.

This is the internet so some here are supposed to ask why I did not get Superman or MMA champion on him and disarm the gun or kick his ass. As one who has been in marital arts, Western and Eastern, since I was a kid I can tell you that while it is really possible to do so in some scenarios, in others times you are just going to get shot at and maybe shot if you can't clam the matter down or get away. There is no generic way to handle the matter when one has a loaded gun pointed at you. Bullets never do what shooters think they are going to, many times, anyway but I was happy he never fired at me.

Oh, I kept fucking the girl even after he threatened me. I saw it as him having a personal problem and it was no reason for me to give up my lover! She moved away with her family, that is why we stopped hooking up. That guy had problems; if I cared I might even feel sorry for him.

This next one has some funny moments in it at least. I would ask: Have you ever been sued for IR sex or for IR group meetings? Did not think that was even a reality in 21st century America? Well, I have been!

To give correct context, the IR part of this was not the issue. I was sued for defamation by this dickweed whose wife had just divorced him.

I came to know her from a pal of mine who was already fucking her, when she was still married. Her marriage was fucked up and she was going to file for the Big D and leave her husband anyway.

I started doing her too, the reason my buddy tipped me in to his involvement with her. Once active, I would push her to explore her sexual limits. That is my way and when women are receptive to that, I run with it. She was doing group action and soon after IR group action. She was and is a terrific fuck and she was having the time of her life!

She must have done, if I had to put the numbers, about 40 different men over the course of a year and a half. That is an extreme number of new lovers for any woman to have in over a year's span. About half were black.

We are talking many times too with each man and each gang bang. She did like, apart from a half dozen white guys (yes, me) and this one Latin stud, the blacks farbetter for the solo and group fucking. Call her a BBC slut, you are right. I set up about half of what took place and I kicked her off on that new lifestyle adventure.

After the divorce I got served with the most bullshit and bizarre lawsuit. The ex claimed that I had set up these meetings of her extramarital affairs for the sole aim of defaming him and damaging his case in the divorce proceedings. Funny too, he sued my business and not me personally.

He must have thought I had no assets or those were protected and he wanted to go after my business for ad damnum. His lawyer was a joker and more of an idiot then his client!

The case was dismissed since it was non-party who he made the defendant. My work had nothing to do with my personal life. That is first year Law Student 101 knowledge, or should have been.

The case was not dismissed with prejudice and the dick said he'd sue me personally. I told him fine; defamation is hard to prove and the affirmative defense of TRUTH is always the most simple path to end the matter. He knew his whole effort was nothing better then some vexatious lawsuit and he had no merit to his case. He never filed another suit.

I never cared about the guy. I did not even know the jerk personally. I for certain did not set these events in motion to humiliate nor injure the man. This was about sex, my fun in the bedroom, her getting off and just how I am when it comes to these sorts of opportunities.

Most of my life is not based around sex nor swinging nor interracial and such. I have always had balance and a good sense to aim for what matters over all. When I do play, I play fun and play hard however. No denying I have my enjoyment; sex can be some of the best parts of living and of being alive with no doubt.

How did I even get sued? I was named as the ringleader and instigator of these sex parties and hook ups. That is so. While I still don't know the details of how my information was leaked, I do know who did it.

In swinging and wild sex adventures, from my dealings, 98% of those I meet are cool people and wonderful humans. I'd be friends with so many even if the sex aspect was not in play. In many ways one can have skills to know the character of others in a depth that people who can't or don't swing miss out out; sex is a gateway to different realm of how a woman or man really is. Then there are other percent.

To this day there are two black guys in Chicago who are bitches and who will be forever my bitches if we ever encounter each other again. They were the odd balls in the sessions on top of that. I think there was some lame talk of getting money from the ex, from a lawsuit win, that led this path to be walked down. Sorry ass punks those guys are.

There were three black men total. One later reached out to me and did apologize. He was a man at least and came to talk, face to face.

I forgave him since he was also having a bout of clinical depression. He had a kid of his own (black kid) and there was trouble between his ******* and himself and more issues. He made a bad call, that was all. All three were, obviously, persona non grata on a few scenes once the facts bubbled out.

Talk in a post about the bad stuff in IR swinging: That BBC stud with an 11'' cock who is your dominant fuck machine in the bedroom is a person, like so many, outside of that. Real people and real problems at times. A filter, rightly so, of only knowing the other people from the small context of sex meets makes it so one can easily overlook the fact these people have lives apart from the way we experience them. Remember that at times women. No need to dwell on that, just know can it can be so.

I said there would be a funny part to this story and here it is:

Any one who knows about suing or being sued knows one saving grace is that you don't have to deal with the other side yourself. That is what a good lawyer, $300/hour and up, gets paid for. It is advised that you never even talk to the other side directly and in some cases you cannot.

Cellphones let you set your own wallpaper image of course. So, both me and my lawyer and he and his are in the halls of the courthouse one day. This is in the Daley Center. The lawyers are having what is called a hallway chat, it is like it sounds.

I see the guy and he is looking at me and I at him. I had set my phone's wallpaper. It was a pic of his ex wife, everyone was clothed, kissing and being groped by two sort of ugly black men. That image, even with clothes on, was HOT! She is a stunner and the many layer of contrast, cute girl and gross men and their skin colors, made the image sexy and eye catching.

Don't worry about the looks of the men nor feel sad for them. They were hung like mules, funny and fast witted and never want for female companionship.

I was holing my phone and pretending like I was checking messages etc. I then turned the phone around so he could see the screen and I sort of waved and tilted it like a taunt. I said nothing. He did not speak, but wanted to, and he got super red in the face and looked like he wanted to hit me! Ha! I smiled fully and kept the screen in his view.

Our lawyers were just a few steps away, with backs turned, and talking. I still smiled at him and kept showing the image without saying a peep. I just flipped the screen back towards me the moment that attorneys broke up their pow wow. No one of the lawyers was any wiser as to what I did. Awesome!

Fuck that loser! His wife still gets to enjoy my bed from time to time and she still loves the black cock! I find the outcome to be funny for a few reasons. The fact that the Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County as a filed lawsuit on record (dismissed however) that serves, for posterity, as a mark of my expansive and sometimes corrupting philandering is a nice touch. A touch I would have NEVER sought out myself, but given the givens it is neat.

My next share is a tale that I did not like to live through at the time, but since I got a killer “playboy” war story I do like it now. This is IR related by again, not black and white IR.

An Arab ******* trashed my new car when the fucker discovered I was banging his *******. That piece of *******!

She and I were both legal adults, way past 21 years old, and why the hell he had any input in who she chose to fuck is past me. I did not even know it was him who wrecked my car until I got a new one.

I had bought and paid in full for an Avalon Limited and the final cost was just under $40 thousand USD. Not even ten days of my owning it was it totally wrecked. The cops and the insurance company did not know what was what.

My car had been smashed in the rear side, by the trunk, by what looked like a bigger vehicle like a bus or truck. The middle and front were worked over by obvious vandals with blunt hitting weapons.

The insurance thought I had something to do with this. Like there was a wreck that did damage and I attacked the car to total it and get a new one. That was bullshit and they came to that conclusion soon enough.

So I got a check for almost what I paid. Depreciation and that fact of life. I bought a new ride, same model, but it cost me money. Tax, title and license all over again plus the price gap from the check vs the final cost.

I got a few phone calls and the ******* said he did it and he'd do it again. I thought he was lying and just taking credit since he could have heard my ride was totaled. He told me a few details that only the perpetrator would have known and I believed him.

I was sort of scared for a bit. I did not know if this guy was a psycho or what else he would do. That had be worried for a while but I got over it.

Fucker was clever! I knew it was him on the phone since he told me but the number he called from was a cell phone I did not know. Some phone of a pal or some pre paid toss away phone. I had nothing to take him to court over nor to go the cops by. I did make a complaint with the cops but of course that yielded nothing.

Thank god he was not one of this bat ******* crazy honor killing Arabs. This happened on the street my car was parked on one night. I kept my car in the garage normally and off the streets when I could help it and I added more cameras to my house soon after.

This smashing did not take place in my neighborhood by the way. That guy had found my car camped out at another friend’s place when he attacked it. Still, I was parked in Lakeview and I was shocked to see destruction of that sort in that neighborhood. Some others were too if I recall correctly.

I still fuck his baby girl to this day. She travels much as do I. When we do meet up and when it is safe (right after her period is over) I love to drain my nuts into her! I think of her daddy in a mocking way from time to time as I come inside of her. Funny...

We guys are competitive by indirect ways and have feuds over odd things at times. He should be happy his ******* is getting so many orgasms and not give a care about the man banging her. That is NONE of his business. His ******* is one ravenous cocksucker too.

I lost some money to get a new ride but I have one hell of a real and really wild war story. When some men I hang with are talking in the locker room or at a bar, I can recount my car being smashed and the fact I still fuck the woman as is a badge of honor. A badge of honor to those who think in those terms and care about that ******* and what others think anyhow. I am all about the sex and the women and the fun. Yet, if I can spin a good tale then all the better I guess. It happened, might as well use it and tell it.

I find my next retrospective to be good since it debunks a few myths and stereotypes about black men. No that the one that some black males have big cocks or that white women do enjoy being with black guys. Those stand.

The notion that many black guys are thuggish or have some street edge is one that emerged from various sources. Sort of a stereotype that all blacks have a hip hop image to them and every black guy is scrappy or could beat some ass. Men are men and any range of talent in fighting does not have it's origin in race. Being able to fight and kick ass is not the end all test of manhood and interestingly enough, will not get you a woman by itself.

I was hanging out with a group of guy friends who were black. These guys were very funny and cool and each one was certainly a black Lothario in his own way. They got dates and got women, white women too, into bed with good frequency. There were lovers and not fighters however and none of these guys could really brawl.

We were at a neighborhood bar just having a good time. This was a white neighborhood and my friends were the only blacks there at this time. So mixing in and flirting with some women took place, as it does in bars per usual. Some women were not going for it, others were and in about an hour we all had a few cute women in our group.

So, you can sort of see it coming as you read this, one asshole from another group of guys comes over and starts to indirectly talk ******* and give off attitude. He was told to just leave but he was going to pick a fight.

What surprised the hell out of my was one of the blacks stood up and threw the first punch. Man, was that some crooked and limp swinging as well! Not a smart way to start a fight. So then the guys buddies jumped in and they all began to beat on my friends. The girls were screaming and upset (women don't like violence up close as a general rule) and I told the three door men to break that ******* up. They did no and just shrugged.

So I had to jump in. There were six guys beating on my friends. You might say “Ninja, you can't fight six men!”. I just have to say I can't fight six men... very well! Ha.Ha.Ha.

I got beat and punched from all sides. Ouch! It did not last long but I was a bloody mess when it did end. I am a big guy so I can soak up some hits, but that still fucking hurts! Thankfully I had my Monadnock Persuader, you can Google that, and it helped. That is a small hand held unbreakable polymer stick. If you know any martial arts that use Koppo sticks or some Kubaton and Yawara moves, you know a simple stick can hurt others nicely. Surprising actually.

The fight ended and the two racists still standing backed off. Others who attacked my pal were on the floor napping and banged up. Then the fucking pussy door men wanted to come over and intervene. They stayed back however when they saw I still had my stick and they had just witnessed me ending the brawl by stabbing it into the collar bone and ribs and groins of some of the fuckers who attacked my pals and they saw me just swinging it in a circle letting the end hit whenever it would. A little stick can give a big hurt!

My one friend had a broken arm, we were all cut and bloody and had rip clothes and were bruised. No one was getting laid. That passive racism by the door staff in their not jumping in to end this was sick. I am sure it was due to my pals' skin color and the fact they pulled pretty white girls that night.

We had to get the one man to a hospital. I was super pissed that it was one of my side who stupidly started the fucking mess by throwing the first punch. That night was bullshit. I am glad that bar was not broken up or it would not have been the last of the matter since the owners would have come after us, my pal anyway, for that mess. Let lovers be lovers and fighters be fighters. Don't try and be what you are not! Why he threw the strike I will never know. Again, bullshit night there.

Similar action happened when I was in Atlanta with some friends. We picked up some women and were going to get back to the hotel. One of the two black pal's of mine was ******* faced *******.

He wound up mouthing off to a doorman and then that doorman went to a cop. My dunk ass black friend puffed up to the cop and had to ride the lightening (TASER was used). *******...

He was arrested and instead of getting sex in a short while, I and another pal had to get my friend out of jail the next morning. More bullshit, that happens at times. That last one was not due to my pal's skin color, just due to my pal being a ******* dummy.

I am leading up into the really emotional bad experience that was connected to interracial in my sex life. Don't get ahead of yourself in reading this next bit either. I have to preface what was extremely emotional with some personal background about my life.

I was a wild baby and a born, not made, bad boy. Still am.

That lead me to be court ordered to see a counselor before I was even a teenager. That counsel however was a suck fuck. I was just starting puberty at age 12 and this beast wanted to suck my cock and play with my genitals. Holy *******!

I knew even at that age that if you were not born a biological female, I wanted nothing sexual to do with you and you better keep away form my cock! I beat up the therapist twice, both times we he tried that *******. I smacked him, clawed him and bit him and everything.

There was fallout. I told on him and it was investigated. He did get charged and went to jail for what he tried. For me, I got the reward of being shipped off to live in a 'residential treatment center'. That was a group home; not as bad as some juvenile detentions centers I'd be in and out of later but still it was one weird, weird yet at times fun place.

If you must know, I don't care, it was Bellefaire JCB in Shaker Heights, Ohio. Right down the road from John Carroll University. I'd later come back in my mid 20s and fuck more then a few coeds from JCU; that is another tale.

There was a lot of sex with us ******* (12-17 age range) there. Between the other ******* I mean. Usually.

It was not unlike college and that environment, just at a younger age. There were females and males there so you know what happened. Some really cute but disturbed girls, of all types, races and backgrounds. As for the guys: There were druggies, cutters, gang ******* who were smart enough to know this was a cushy ride compared to real prison, people with serious mental disorders. Motley crew is the best way to title it.

I want to keep this on point and get to the bad stuff. This asshole I tell you about did wind up in jail too. I was glad to see it. No need to keep you suspense about the next bit and it's ending.

Most of the staff there were great people and really caring; all races and types worked there. Then they had some pieces of garbage who I to this day am shocked were allowed to work ANYWHERE around *******.

This one staff, a black guy, was a piece of work. We were actually friends to an extent since we got along so well. I was very smart for my age, often directing that cleverness and intelligence into devious acts, and he was also quite sharp in his own manner. His wisdom was more of the street smart and game of life variation. This guy was 30 and built like a brick ******* house. Big and ripped.

He would fuck some of the pretty teens; mostly white ones. I even helped cover for him a few times. The housing buildings were called cottages and were numbered (cottage 12, cottage 17 etc) and there was a food service building and an administration building. He would ******* me and this girl who he fucked, hot piece of ass, to supposedly go off campus for shopping or some excuse.

We would really go to the admin building and in the basement there was a cafeteria and a small break room with vending machines to the far part of that, behind a short hallway. On these supposed shopping trips, his being with a male younger patient also was though to be 'safe' since male staff did not take the distaff patients off to be alone per policy.

He'd fuck the ******* out of her and I'd watch and get a BJ from her at times. She did suck good dick, but at that time in my life any dick sucking was good since I did not have too much experience to compare against.

No shopping usually, just sex and then we'd reappear. Lots happened sexually. That was the first IR anal sex I ever saw when he did her ass one time. That is a long, and hot, story itself. I had not done anal at that point in my life to say the least. I might tell that full tale sometime.

She was the first girl I saw black owned. I mean that last part in the truest sense and I could write pages, mostly funny actually. She was immersed in his will and he owned her when it came to using her for sex. I did not know if she was a sex addict before their trysts. She was an addict when it came to him however!

Most ******* my age did not get into IR at all into later teen years, if then even. I did not even have intercourse later until I was age 14.

I did not give a fuck about those two hooking up since the girl was 17. I never cared about the IR aspect. To me it was a grown man fucking a younger girl, that was how I saw it. I also, later, would fuck Black, White, Asian, Latina and mixed race girls. I never had a restraint based on color in dealing with others, sexually or not. I do have my share of prejudice, as all human's do unless they are lying to themselves, but race is not one of them. Prejudice by itself is not bad either. That is another post or discussion.

The guy was a chicken chaser. He was also a bully and had a bad attitude at times. By chicken chaser I mean he liked the young girls. He fucked a 13 year old girl (white but her does not matter) a few times. I had issue with that since unlike the older one, this girl did not want it and he ****** himself on her each time. Fuck that!

He also was a scumbag. There was another kid, who was a schizophrenic, in the same cottage I was moved into. This black staffer did not like the kid, for whatever motive.

One day he told the poor kid to ******* bleach as a way to fix some issue the kid was carping about. The poor ******* of a bitch DID IT! The kid got some bleach from the cleaning closet and drank it. Did not ******* him, thank god, but it did burn his insides and hurt him and he needed to be in the hospital. The patient was a schizophrenic so nothing that extreme nor even unusual was thought of it at the time.

The guy was caught making out with two other ******* girls, one black and one white, and that was the start of his downfall. He was suspended and an investigation launched. So much of the misdeeds he did came to light then, the sex romps and more. Stuff even I did not know of like his regularly beating on a black teen over something I heard was gang related.

He went to jail for a variety of charges, as he should have. I felt odd about our relationship since we did have a rapport and he liked me. Overall he was an asshole and I was glad to see him go. It was only
years later I understood why we got on in certain areas.

He was very dominant. To that point he was abusive and a bully, but he still commanded. I was always and am hyper dominant myself. I am never controlling nor possessive, but I find ways to take over and get what I seek in near all areas of my life which matter. Having real power does not require one to be ******* in getting a goal one wants. He saw that element of dominance in me and we sort of connected in that way. I was wrapping the girls around my teenage finger in a few cases as my time there went on.

While I was there in that group home, I had my first real girlfriend [white if you are thinking otherwise]. Want some advice? Don't fall in love with girls who are in fucking institutions!

She killed herself by overdosing on pills and alcohol while locked in the 'secure' unit. Very sad. Her death affected all the ******* there deeply.

I was also court ordered into Alcoholics Anonymous, as a young teen, while I was still in a so called 'treatment center'. Funny and ironic how easy it was for ******* ******* to get ******* and booze in an alleged treatment clinic. Then again this place had what was called 'smoking privileges'. The law said one had to be 18 to buy tobacco. This place did not give a ******* if you had those privileges; upside down world unto itself in many ways.

My girlfriend's death caused a fucking huge lawsuit from her parents against the facility. No ******* uh? Who'd have thought your baby girl being able to have the means to harm herself and actually killing her self while being inside a supposed safe and therapeutic environment would spark a lawsuit? Any parents out there think they might sue in that case?

I'd be in the wind soon enough. I never went to high school and spent most my teen years selling dope for unreal large amounts of money, being locked up and in other group homes. I did go to college, at a good school, later and I wrote about some college IR adventures already in another post.

What I shared above was not the super emotional session that was connected to IR sex however. Those were emotional times for sure, not the worst of the worst. I wrote that up as preamble to give comparison so you can see that when I say the outcome of what I will next share effected me, you KNOW it to be so.

I was out in the world and growing up fast. I met this other guy, same age, who was an equally wild black kid. We became friends. While we were different in many parts of our personal history, we had a commonality that was extraordinary.

We were mirrors of one another in many ways and we contrasted nicely in others as well. We got on golden! Click Clack. We both had the SAME first names. Cosmic in my view since our names were even spelled the same. My first name is one that can be spelled two different ways but both pronounced the same, if you are wondering.

He had hung out with white guys before. He never had a white guy as a friend before. To say nothing of the fact we fast became BEST friends.

We did so much together and we talked and shared and it was a blast. The term bromance was not created yet. That might have fit but such a neologism is tacky in my view.

Both he and I had never really played video games but we tired something new and were hitting arcades and we bought a Super Nintendo and such. Almost like what normal teenagers did, if all the other illegal ******* and other wild ******* was overlooked. To this day I am a gamer in large part due to what was started by our time together.

We would fuck women together. It started with he had a black lady friend of his blow me. I would fuck some other black girls with him. Some did not want to do it as first, when my pants came off and when the action started they were into it like NOTHING else! Great fun!

*******... We did so many white girls as a duo. That was a blast. In the years, I had to have approached over 160 white girls to try and recruit into our tag team action. No, not even half that number said yes or agreed. ******* I was a teenager and my game was far from deft.

Teenage times are one of open sexuality and of pushing sexual experiments. Still, many girls are correctly scared and unsure and are put off by some ideas. We are talking real life and not internet fantasy here. It does not shock me that many were put off or scared to try some of what I talked to them about. It also is no shock so many did agree and we had our two on one fun numerous times!

Since it was a matter of logistics to get at the white ladies, I am white after all, in the various places I would meet them I would do the initial interacting. Looking back I sort of wonder if that was a mistake to do it that way each time, but will all else that was happening I agree it was the better play. I did not go to high school and so many of the teen gals thought (or I told them) I went to a rival school to theirs. Funny.

I would fuck some them on my own at first, some were my half way girlfriends. This took varying amounts of time, as you could expect. Sometimes I'd cut to the chase on a first date and get my friend into the action. So many were very receptive to sucking both our cocks and many more to doing SO much more. The best tales and memories are when we did the white girls in their parents' fancy suburbans homes, when the folks were out. Nice. Sometimes I joked with him it was like a scene out of that movie *******.

One crazy episode was this girl (white) who showed us how she had her dog lick her pussy until she came. She had taught it to do that trick. Oh my lord... We both laughed so much to be given that show. The girl never thought it was wrong and who was I to judge. We still fucked her intensely after, a few times actually. Nice to know I was not the only goofy teen.

His bothers were in gangs, he was not. We both decided to go to college. He was a good athlete, yes he was in high school most of the time, and I knew he could use that route in from some sport. I was always well read and he liked talking about all the material I got from magazines and books. He was smart too but he did not like to display that side of him to that many others. The need to be macho and tough but not too smart was some ******* teens in the 90s were into. Gangsta Rap image and whatnot. Funny part was we did some actual gangsta deeds however. We go on well in all we did; legal or not, moral or not and from every aspect our interactions. That moral part, the sex, is subjective of course.

I thought it was a joke when I found out he was electrocuted in an accident. What a nasty surprise. I did not want to believe it as first.

He would like to hop fences and dash though alleys and such. This was before free running and he would have been good at that.

He was in an alley and hopped the transformer housing for one of the apartment buildings. The feed to the building had rotten covering and was not closed and locked all the way. That was that when he hit it. He went from on top of it to the ground and electricity takes the path of least resistance, through him in this case. He was fried. *******! What an end.

I saw the place he died later;I went there myself to look. I was only one of three whites as his funeral. The other two were teachers who liked him. There were many people at the wake of both colors at least.

This was my self important phase for a while them. “Why did god take my friend?” and the woe is me pity party stuff. I was still a teen so that thinking is to be expected in part. The universe does not care in the final say. At times matters like that accident are impersonal, that does not take away from the love and fun of the good times had. I knew that later.

Better, it is truth that there are always life lessons and ways to be improved from hardships had and lived through. I learned that soon after. The meme says, honeybadger does not give a *******. Even that fits when I think about it.

I still have love and fondness for him as a friend in my heart to this day. That was the most emotionally taxing time for me, when he died young. I won't say too young however. I don't know what his course in life was to be, the hereafter knows and not I. Even the bad *******, or what we interpret to be bad, happens as it is supposed to in life.

I got my GED and since I was a wizard at decoding and taking tests, I set off taking more tests and began my college years with good admission standing. The one reviewer asked me about my schooling and when she found out my past, she remarked that I was a natural for mathematics skill. I am white and good at athletics on my own too. That helped and as I said, I wrote up some college years recap about IR sex there in another post.

As I said in the start, not all of what I write is total horror and sadness when it comes to the bad developments from IR sex and dating. Some are leaning way more to the funny side.

I am fucking this woman, a real knock out, who is now in her early forties. I'd say she is a MILF but she has no children. Cute blonde.

She used to fuck Dennis Rodman (and some other players) when he was with the bulls in the 90s and in Chicago. The Worm fucked endless white girls, she is one of many to be counted as his paramour from that era. She loves BBC, as you could guess.

She loves good dick, that is why she gets on mine often enough. This guy we both know found out I am balling her on occasion. He told me that she used to fuck Rodman, that is how I found out. His kink was telling some lovers of hers (white guys) about her 'sordid' past. Clown! I guess some freaked or did not like it and he got some joy from them running away.

I knew she fucked blacks. So what? I have no worry and have no reason to be intimated by any other man in the bedroom (not just for reasons of size- there are always men bigger). That did not concern me.

A good percentage of the active super hot club going girls in Chicago, age 30 or younger, have done blacks. Realistically I'd say 15-30% of them have; celebrity BBC normally. A bit higher, percent wise, if the women are 35+ and still on that scene actively. IR is not unheard of.

Some internet IR porn warriors would say that percentage should be higher and all women have to go black blah blah. I am talking what is reality here however. I mean, also, the SUPER hot women who own the clubs. The hottest ones there. From the models to the hired staff who are show dancers or sexy bartenders, the knock out ones. I don't mean swinger clubs, I mean normal and hot spot night life clubs and lounges.

Know percentages too. 25% is one out of four. That is around the correct range, based on real world interactions in the trendy trenches. Truth be know, some black guys have weak game or underdeveloped social charm and a few are, as many men are, even nervous when it comes to very sexy women. That is sort of funny when you hold that up to the porn fantasy version of IR sex or what an IR seduction could look like.

Some blacks even get intimidated or if a woman is being a touch bitchy and hard to get, they ******* up. Call bullshit if you want due to your fantasy myth, still just go out (and get in if you can) to the overpriced and ultra fly night spots with the hottest women and you can see for your self some strike outs as well as home runs when it comes to hooking up. That goes for men of all skin color. Some black men, as due some whites and such, slay it of course. From conversation to the bedroom it is a route and the women can't wait to get start to get fucked!

So the funny part is that this guy gets my email and cell phone number. We all have a dozen webmail accounts. They are free and simple to sign up for.

Yet we each have one or two real ones, the ones we use regularity. He got my real one and would send me images of Rodman and bullshit messages that I was tasting Rodman's cock when I ate her pussy and jibes to that effect. That might not be humorous in print, let me tell you it is very funny. A bit creative, and creepy, if anything.

I blocked his number when he started doing that to my cell. He did it a lot. Still, it is sort of funny and a few of those emails did get a big laugh out of me.

Proves many men are scared of IR or uneasy about being with women who have had black lovers. Seems he scared a few guys in the past by that revelation. Some men think they can use IR sex as a tool to bully others too, as this gut thinks. Those are interesting subjects in themselves.

That guy never got the girl in his bed, if you must know. He is a jealous dork and that also is funny in how he tries to fight the men who do get laid by those spam attacks. I can be all too sure he is somewhere on the internet now trying to flex on others in some chatroom or forum now or player hating in some fashion. That too gets a chuckle.

I will wrap this up by saying it is funny how sex, IR sex as a part of that, can fuck up people's lives. This happens in unexpected ways. What I mean is commonly called thinking with your dick or termed being tender in the zipper.

I want to separately say, to the three readers who are a bit stupid, that all these odd remembering and retelling happened over the course of decades. Like I said, I have been fucking (intercourse) since 14 and I will be 34 next month. It is not like everything bad took place in the span of 10 weeks in my life. I have endless good memories that far outnumber the bad and crummy stuff. I expect in another 12 years to have even more memories from all the adventures I have lived; sexual and otherwise. Mostly good ones, so I aim for.

If it happens to you, that is a hard life lesson. When it happens to another, it is funny as sin to hear of!

My ******* died in January of this year. He was relatively young too at age 66. He died due to his Agent Orange exposure from his military service in Vietnam and the cancer and health issues that resulted. A few experts even said that I am as off the charts and wild as I am due to the effects Agent Orange had on the *******'s reproductive abilities. Many ******* whose dad was a vet exposed to Agent Orange were damaged and crippled at birth, some in ways less subtitle then physical deformity like the nervous system issues, or wild hellions when it is looked at the statistics and how the lives of the ******* were by age 25.

Anyway, my ******* and I did not get on well for certain parts of my life. I told you my teen years were spend not on the home nor in high school like other *******. In my adult life I did have a good relationship to my dad thankfully.

We would talk about many subjects, guy stuff, and swap tales. At times he'd recall some of his Nam days and that action. Sex matters would come up and get discussed, both Army related and those just in life and about women in general.

One Army tale he told me which I could not stop laughing about was the black men and R&R in Australia. I never told him why I found it so funny but he himself laughed for his own reasons when he recounted it.

My dad went in the Army as an officer and did two tours in Nam. This was the era when the USA had the draft. Luck of the lottery got you a service tour, like it or not, even if you did not want to be there. Many unmarried men in college, like my dad, went in as officers from ROTC or by their degrees (JAG, Medical) as specialists when they left school.

Many blacks, like all races, were drafted and most were enlisted men. So in that time soldiers got R&R from their in country service in Nam. The two most popular places were Australia and Hong Kong.

My dad said he found it interesting that the black men where white girl pussy magnets for the native blondes of Australia. He even told me a funny, but long, story of this one painfully shy black man who was in my dad's platoon who was picked up by this stunning girl. Seems this guy, yes black, was scared and it turns out he was a virgin! She got a double prize, in a manner of speaking.

Most black men were the opposite of that and they were in snow flake heaven. Then the thinking with the dick weakness kicked in.

It seems as many as half the black guys would go AWOL and not come back from R&R in Australia. The women would offer to put these men up and would provide for them. Holy *******! I can believe it however.

These men were not overly smart. Australia is white as a bleached sheet. For certain it was back then in the 60s/70s Nam era. It is not overly hard to spot the few black new comers to a community. It got so bad and so frequent that the MPs would make normal routes to hit up some beach houses to get the AWOL soldiers like clockwork. There was no real hiding for these black men shacking up with the local women. A point that was over looked until it was too late and the MPs were at the door.

There would be four white girls in a house, running the day to day affairs of a home, and 2-3 black AWOL Army soldiers shacking up with them. This was far from uncommon nor an isolated event. The blacks did not always understand the concept of the draft and the obligation to put in a full tour.

After the arrest, the blacks were in the military prison (brig) and did bad time. That meant the six months they were locked up did not count as service time and they did not get to go home after that. Even if that six months was supposed to run out the clock on their one year tour commitment. They did not get to go back to the Land Down Under either. They were given a rifle and helmet and put back in the fight.

Sort of made that white pussy less worth it. To some anyway. There was a crack down too on the men going AWOL. This was a blow back not on the black GIs skipping out but on the fact sex makes babies.

Seems it was bad for the Armed Forces' image for a solider on R&R to knock up a girl, or two in a few cases, and then go back to the war zone to get killed, injured, or just complete his tour and never be back in touch with the new mommy again. Yes, the black soldiers not only fucked some local women, they fucked the local women over and over and over. More sex then a few of these women were accustomed to it sounded, from what I was told.

Even the blacks, so I was told, would later start to warn other blacks not to move in with girls they met on R&R since they'd be caught and have to go to jail. So many laughed it off and said who the fuck would move in with some girl they only met...

Then it seems nearly all would go out and do that same ******* without hesitation once they were there! I laughed since in my head I was thinking of names of some people I am friends with, mostly black but not all, would even today would do that same play even after being warned not to.

I am sure you know the kind or you are the kind:

Don't put your hand on that stove! It is hot!

A moment later: OUCH!

What happened?
I put my hand on the stove... Fucking thing was hot!

No!? Really?!

David Lee Roth said:
Now if love is blind why did her stockings
Always look so cool?
Now I know I was paying attention
But somehow I got fooled
Well I gave her seven children
And a twelve room uptown shack
And when it all was over
Took a dozen lawyers
To get half back
But I already got me a new gal to ruin my life
And she might just yet,
So I'm helping her find an apartment
Down here at land's edge

Honeybadger does not give a *******!

At least there is this:
Let no dumb motherfucker say it is boring and ordinary! Far from it.

I don't mean to be rude, but some of you guys are asking if these women were turned on or derived any pleasure from these encounters when they are posted in the "what was your worst experience" thread. That would be like me saying I once had a cheese grater rubbed across the head of my dick and then asking me "did it feel good" or "was it a turn on". Contrary to popular belief, every woman doesn't have a ******* fantasy or have a desire to be dominated, abused, throat fucked until she pukes, or pissed on. Let's use our heads, the one on our shoulders not the one below the belt.

so many just assume these days .. and I agree they are using the wrong head to think with ..

The first BBC I had, The guy was scared my husband was going to come in the room shooting. He could not keep it hard. My husband knows what I want and leaves me and any guy in our house alone. So we decided to try a later date at his house with no hubby around. He still could not get hard. I have a few men since then and We had great times. The first guy was just a fluke I think. My current BBC keep it up for at least three hours. by then if i have not had 4 to 5 orgasams. My legs are weak, and I am so tired. I pass out when he is done. I love it! I am just waiting for the root to get out here.

I'm just seeing this but it's funny. First time I got with a couple, I was VERY cautious on where the hubby was and what he was doing. I was able to stay hard but I definitely didn't put my all into it. I was too concerned that I was being setup lol. It all seems funny now but after I got more familiar with hubby, I was definitely able to redeem myself

I'm just seeing this but it's funny. First time I got with a couple, I was VERY cautious on where the hubby was and what he was doing. I was able to stay hard but I definitely didn't put my all into it. I was too concerned that I was being setup lol. It all seems funny now but after I got more familiar with hubby, I was definitely able to redeem myself

One of the advantages for a man enjoying sex with the Wife of a submissive cuckold is that, once the Wife explains the type of marriage she has and introduces her husband to her lover, it becomes clear to him that he has nothing to fear from his lady's cuckold. This lends to a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere for all of them, although it usually takes a bit longer for the cuckold to relax. ;)

Well mine was on a business trip. I met a nice black gentleman at the bar of the hotel, hit it off, got up to his room and had great sex. Next thing I know there's a knock at the door and three of his friends come walking in with me still naked in the bed. Well turns out he had this planned with these guys and by his tone and how he said things to me I figured I didn't have a choice or chance of leaving then. So you can figure out what happen after that for like the next three hours with all four of them. I don't know if you'd call it ******* since I went along with it, but out of fear and the fact I was trying to save myself so I could get out of there.
that is *******, they made you think you didn't have a choice.

i'm sorry that happened to you. <--- to the other women in this thread as well

Yes, this was a form of ******* and why "brandishing" a weapon is illegal. Just the implied threat creates the "*******" which makes the difference between it being consensual or *******. A number of people (mob) against one is considered the equivalent of a weapon.
My sympathies to you, the other ladies and any men as well who have experienced a situation like this where you have been ******, ******* or bullied into doing something against your will.

Having experienced this non-consensual gang bang, if a lover approached you about doing this today as a willing participant with whatever limits you wanted for your comfort, would you be interested in doing it or do you think being ****** has turned you off to the thought of being part of a menage a trois or larger number of men at a time?

Back