What was the thing that motived you to fuck with a black guy?

For me personally, married to a white man, when my first fucking black men, enjoy much more, and since then, I always love to fuck BBC have occasion.
Black males, being more dominant, bigger and better cock, more of hot cum ..... for me, so now. In the comparison between white and black men, the latter being more gifted for sex, and fuck my hole too deep, I feel that being possessed by a real dominant male, I love being dominated and fucked very hard by my male ... ...

It is my personal view ...... Bebi :)

I've always felt the attraction to black guys all the way back to high school. I worked part time for a Black guy who was 23 at the time I was almost 16. It was music store and one after noon it was slow so we decided close for a couple of hours, smoke a little weed and I gave my virginity to him
I was amazed at the size of him I had given a few white guys blow jobs before but this guys cock was outstanding lol

I've always felt the attraction to black guys all the way back to high school. I worked part time for a Black guy who was 23 at the time I was almost 16. It was music store and one after noon it was slow so we decided close for a couple of hours, smoke a little weed and I gave my virginity to him
I was amazed at the size of him I had given a few white guys blow jobs before but this guys cock was outstanding lol

Hi, I agree with you completely, fucking a black man, and try those big cocks, addictive, very addictive.
I love repeat ..... haha

The addiction is very real to me, the multiple orgasms, the mere fact of being used for his pleasure, the aggressiveness I could go on and on lol

I am of the same opinion, be fucked by a BBC produces real addiction known used, fucked hard for your pleasure, dominated by the male, an exciting, hot, that leads to us to multiple orgasms.

Totally agree, the black man is the male ideal (for me)

Sweet kisses for you. Bebi

On a business trip to Clt, and a handsome gentleman, who struck up a conversation in the hotel bar. He was charming, witty, and took his time persuading me to go to his room (just for a nightcap..lol). I did not intend to have sex with him, even though it had been almost a month for me, but he stirred a fire in my belly with his first gentle kiss. He let me know how bad he wanted me, and told me that all I had to do was say no, and he would stop. By that time the intrigue had set in, and I was his for the taking, and wow, did he "take".

From that day on, I watch the black men who attract me, to see if they are "watching" me.
The eye contact usually helps me decide if I will give him the chance

On a business trip to Clt, and a handsome gentleman, who struck up a conversation in the hotel bar. He was charming, witty, and took his time persuading me to go to his room (just for a nightcap..lol). I did not intend to have sex with him, even though it had been almost a month for me, but he stirred a fire in my belly with his first gentle kiss. He let me know how bad he wanted me, and told me that all I had to do was say no, and he would stop. By that time the intrigue had set in, and I was his for the taking, and wow, did he "take".

From that day on, I watch the black men who attract me, to see if they are "watching" me.
The eye contact usually helps me decide if I will give him the chance

Veri nice experience, Kay, I have liked, they tell us. I also think that black men, burn to know our fire, and make out the woman within.
They are very exciting as a sexual partner, yes. Congratulations for this unexpected and warm meeting. :)

Barely a couple of years ago after I'd broken up with my long-term BF, and then mostly split from the GF I had left him for, I was still kind of down on guys but was approached by a very charming black guy who just had that certain way of wooing women, and other qualities that I couldn't quite put my finger on but that intrigued me. He was not particularly well endowed, but was a fabulous lover who really knew how to "work it", and had a pierced cock which I found pretty hot - and which felt good :oops: . It turned out that he was bi - probably one of those things that attracted me about him - and really knew how to do anal, and turned me on to that and taught me to how to relax and cum from being assfucked.

Then I lived for a bit in a rather exclusive resort town, and had an older gentleman friend - sort of a "sugar daddy", I have to admit. I told him the story of my previous lover, and the idea of that turned him on, so much so that he wanted to arrange a similar scene for me that he could watch. I'd never done anything like that before, but I'd done a lot of photography for my ex-boyfriend that had broken down my inhibitions (including with other girls, which was how I'd met my GF) and I was really spreading my wings and experimenting, so I agreed. The guy he set me up with was light skinned, and on the large size though not really "big", but he knew how to fuck like a Bull, and that was something I'd never experienced before and was really hot ;) Believe it or not, he wouldn't do anal with me, though :(

I kind of drifted back to women, but I got talking with an older lesbian woman I know - not a lover - who happens to be into BBC dildos, and she gave me this yummy "realistic" with an incredible ridged head (cut) and thick veins that I can feel inside me. I discovered that I'm a size queen, and cum more and harder the bigger it is, and so I've been fantasizing about BBC for the last couple of months - I've been trying to hook up for over a month now since I joined here and ILI, and it looks like some good prospects are going to be coming to my area in the next couple of weeks.....

:blackheart: Lanie

The longing has always been there. Might be a hereditary thing since women on both sides of my family started marrying black bulls over 30 years ago. Plus the fact that few white men have a dick thick enough or long enough to please my pussy. They can only make me cum by eating my pussy.

.... I discovered that I'm a size queen, and cum more and harder the bigger it is, and so I've been fantasizing about BBC for the last couple of months - I've been trying to hook up for over a month now since I joined here and ILI, and it looks like some good prospects are going to be coming to my area in the next couple of weeks.....

:blackheart: Lanie

Good for you and best of luck finding a few that "fit the bill". ;)

Back