What was the thing that motived you to fuck with a black guy?

Was it a fanatasy from your husband?
Was it a simple wish that you had?
And what about your first experience when finally you did it?

My husband started showing me BBC videos years ago and would talk dirty to me about watching me fuck one. It didn't turn me on for a long time, but about 10 years ago I started paying more attention to the videos he and I watched and then I started fantasizing about them. My husband had connected me with a black guy on yahoo years ago that he would have me chat with from time to time. After thinking about it a bit I let him watch me fuck a black dildo. After that I let him watch me every time I masturbated. Now my husband leaves the bedroom while I use my black dildos and I cum like mad while my friend from Chicago watches and comments. After I have cum many times my husband will come in our room and let me suck his cock then fuck me until I squirt all over the bed. I have the most intense orgasms while my friend is watching me. It feels like my head is going to explode thinking its a bbc when I start cumming using the black dildos.

My husband lost a game against his black co-worker at work. The penalty was to suck the black cock until end. He told me how good the cock taste. I wanted to taste it too. My husband invited his co-worker. He gave me first his load and than he fucked me. I believe since than we both are keen on black men. This co-worker is still one of our lover.

Back