What was the thing that motived you to fuck with a black guy?

Barely a couple of years ago after I'd broken up with my long-term BF, and then mostly split from the GF I had left him for, I was still kind of down on guys but was approached by a very charming black guy who just had that certain way of wooing women, and other qualities that I couldn't quite put my finger on but that intrigued me. He was not particularly well endowed, but was a fabulous lover who really knew how to "work it", and had a pierced cock which I found pretty hot - and which felt good :oops: . It turned out that he was bi - probably one of those things that attracted me about him - and really knew how to do anal, and turned me on to that and taught me to how to relax and cum from being assfucked.

Then I lived for a bit in a rather exclusive resort town, and had an older gentleman friend - sort of a "sugar daddy", I have to admit. I told him the story of my previous lover, and the idea of that turned him on, so much so that he wanted to arrange a similar scene for me that he could watch. I'd never done anything like that before, but I'd done a lot of photography for my ex-boyfriend that had broken down my inhibitions (including with other girls, which was how I'd met my GF) and I was really spreading my wings and experimenting, so I agreed. The guy he set me up with was light skinned, and on the large size though not really "big", but he knew how to fuck like a Bull, and that was something I'd never experienced before and was really hot ;) Believe it or not, he wouldn't do anal with me, though :(

I kind of drifted back to women, but I got talking with an older lesbian woman I know - not a lover - who happens to be into BBC dildos, and she gave me this yummy "realistic" with an incredible ridged head (cut) and thick veins that I can feel inside me. I discovered that I'm a size queen, and cum more and harder the bigger it is, and so I've been fantasizing about BBC for the last couple of months - I've been trying to hook up for over a month now since I joined here and ILI, and it looks like some good prospects are going to be coming to my area in the next couple of weeks.....

:blackheart: Lanie

I love and have the same tastes as you, by black men .. Kisses Lanie

Bebi :blackheart:

As you mayknowsomeonewho knows me, for my job, I travel a lotandspend manyweeks inNewYork. AlthoughI'm married, our relationshiphadalwaysbeenintotal sexual freedom.
Being aloneinNY, especiallyon weekends, I wasbored, so asIliketo danceand goout, I began to meet otherinterestingpeople.
Isee, that black menbe morefun andthink less oftheir free timeat work.Theydisconnect andthink morefun, and muchin women.
I began tomeet someblack men, andI had funwith them, withits naturalness, itsseductivedesires, and theirlonging looks.
Notbymuch, to finish thenight witha black friend, and once there, we surrenderto pleasure, thinking of other things. It made me feela sensualfemaleseduced meandI went withhim.
Havingmultiplesex gamesin the classroom, and to his greatcock, I remember itsuckedwithdesire, while thehot thingsIsaidand touchedmy ass andtits.
BeforeI knew it, we were bothcompletelynaked andofferedhim.Never tiredof playing withmypussyandmytitsandass, until I washot, and Ifuckedfor the first time, withforce, like animals, with the naturalnessthat should exist betweena female anda male, dominatingme andmaking me feeljust that,his femaleready tobe fucked bythisbeautiful andattractivemale.
Ifuckedvery hard, as Iwantedandmynow verywetpussy,and thendilatemy ass, andstickhis cockcompletelyinverydeep. Enjoy ashad never enjoyedsexwith a white man, until it filledwithsweet hotcum,my ass andmy mouth.
imagen01.jpg

Afterfuckingin the living room, we wentto bedand continued, a night ofsexandpleasure, andnever hadotherlovers.
Since thenIloveblackmen, the way sexis different, more devotedto pleasure, to usehis female, to downloadall theirintense desirefor us.
I havefriendsand mostofthose whofuck withme,always beBBC

Fuckingwith apowerfulmale,isvery addictive, and I want tokeep doingthem. My bestexperienceshave always been, fucking or playingwithblackmensI know.......definitely, I am a white femalewhoalways wantssexwithblack men......what some call, a whiteslutforBBCs :blackheart: :blackgreedy:

Hot kisses Bebi

I could always out fuck my boyfriends... Got fucked by my first bbc when I was 18, the guy was fucking all my friends too and none of us even cared! Have had serious white boyfriends and serious black boyfriends since, but honestly only the black guys I've fucked have really known what to do with a girl like me. I've had fun with white guys, but they always get overwhelmed!

It wasn't a concious decision on my part. I was working part time in HS , my Boss' ******* was the afternoon manager. He and I worked our shifts together.We became friends,. He was 23, I was 15 and one afternoon we got pretty high afterwork.
One thing led to another and we fucked. Boy did we fuck. I spent 4 hours in bed with him. I gave him my virginity and I see him to this day everytime I go back to NY to visit my family

:) started with indians,thn whites,chinese,arabs....blks r the only ones left..;)
My wife cums really hard when I tell her nasty things like Fuck my big dick with your hot white pussy, you like that big white slut? Does this mean she is fantasising about black cock?

My wife cums really hard when I tell her nasty things like Fuck my big dick with your hot white pussy, you like that big white slut? Does this mean she is fantasising about black cock?

yes she definitely is.
thats how we started few months after we married.i used to fuck her gently,caressing her hairs,kissing her eyes n forehead,telling her i love you...you are so sexy baby...u need to be fucked by few more after i finish...
then i used to withdraw and invite a imaginary guy to fuck her...ya kumar look at my wife...isnt she sexy?
thn making my voice harder i used to roleplay and be kumar n say oh ya very sexy then me...want to fuck her?
kumar-ya and then i used to reenter her somewhat harder n fuck her hard and say u like that u slut bitch?
she used to kiss me hard n cum n cum.
a few months later she was fucking my friend.

yes she definitely is.
thats how we started few months after we married.i used to fuck her gently,caressing her hairs,kissing her eyes n forehead,telling her i love you...you are so sexy baby...u need to be fucked by few more after i finish...
then i used to withdraw and invite a imaginary guy to fuck her...ya kumar look at my wife...isnt she sexy?
thn making my voice harder i used to roleplay and be kumar n say oh ya very sexy then me...want to fuck her?
kumar-ya and then i used to reenter her somewhat harder n fuck her hard and say u like that u slut bitch?
she used to kiss me hard n cum n cum.
a few months later she was fucking my friend.

I think results would vary with that technique. Though, glad that worked on your wife.

I think results would vary with that technique. Though, glad that worked on your wife.

I know but when one fucks a fem one can gauge her inner desires and know how far she will go.
On our 1st nite itself she was over my mouth telling me to suck her again.

My girlfriend dressed me in some lovely lingerie at her apartment. She tied a pretty pink bow around my neck when we heard a knock at the door. A tall, very black, beautiful man stood there with a surprised look on his face. My girlfriend shouted "Happy Birthday Daddy! I hope you like your present!".

Black guys have hit on me really hard since I was 13yrs cuz I have a Big Ass and a small waist now I raise my 12yr ******* that is mixed Black/Mexican but I'm not With her dad but I luv getting fucked by the BBC. I am even more of a target wherever I go with my. ******* cuz they know I'll take the seed
With one look at your picture and all I can say is, "Dam straight black guys are going to hit on you"!

Back